Beginner Need Some help

wifiman

Hi everyone, I am a newbie at modding and not tech savy at all. I wanted to ask you guys a few questions and hopefully get some thorough answers about this complicated ( I think) hdt stuff. Here are my questions:

Can followers have Breast and Butt physics applied to them? ( the Sofia follower mod speciically)

Does UNP work with it? If so, what file on the site should I download? The very first link? And if UNP doesn't what should I use?

I hope you guys can be really specific and not just send me a link..because like I said I really am not too knowledgable about this kind of stuff. My last question: which XPS skeleton should I use? There are 2 files on the download page.

Much thanks!

Yes you have to overwrite custom followers bodys with the body meshes/textures of your choice. For Sophia its easy they have a esp up on the page that uses the default body type. If there is a different body or textures you want to use for her you need to install the loose files version track down her body meshes and textures and then overwrite her default body.

Yes there is unp bbp/tbbp and hdt bodies out there just do a search on here and on nexus for unp tip for nexus do it in models and textures category. And your skeleton choice depends on the body not all bodies work right with 2.06 sorry if i'm being vague im tired its late and im off to bed.

May I ask which one do you use? I was thinkign about using UNPB Blessed body, should I download the one that says:

Add TBBP variant and some tweak on the weighting process. BAIN installer Haven't configured to apply the new file folder, though you still can use BAIN if u don't plan to use TBBP. So, NMM is recommended.

This one is ok?

And which XP skeleton should I use? There are so many on the site. Groovtama's says it does not suppoort TBBP

I'm using UN7B myself its all about your tastes personally I like the 7b shapes and I require any body mod im gonna use to have pregnancy support. Yes that should be ok for UNPB id probably say his legacy version I don't thin UNPB works well with 2.06 but I definitely recommend using his skeleton its the best one out there IMO.

I was extremely careful about writing the docs to answer as many questions up front as possible so that you wouldn't have to go hunting around for answers to problems.

What comes next may come off as ultimate asshat, but I'm seriously trying to help you change your mindset so you can get things going... and not just skyrim mods, either.

The real problem here is one of self confidence. Really, it's ok and you think it's harder than it is (=  Contrary to what a few self-important mod authors would have you believe, skyrim mods arent' rocket surgery. if at any point, something fucks up, the worst that's going to happen is that you have to re-download the game... and while that's a pain in the ass, it is seriously nothing more than a pain in the ass.

All you have to remember here -- and the same goes for most instruction sets -- is

1. Pay attention because ALL details matter.
    What you THINK is the same file is NOT the same file.
  2. Assume nothing.
    Any phrase that begins with "I thought it meant" is the bane of support people because it didn't SAY that.
  3. Experience is irrelevant.
    Everyone involved in anything ever had to start from the same place you're starting from. Some people have forgotten that.

With that in mind... take another look at the "step by step setup basics" topic that is pinned on this forum...

It can answer all of your questions absolutely and directly.

• UNP is bbp/tbbp compatible
  • Body mesh replacers affect all bodies of that gender in the game.

I tell my kids a similar thing all the time: I think you are so psyched out by your "inexperience" and the fear of fucking up that you forgot to think critically.

You are thinking too hard about it. You can do this... anyone can. Just read the instructions, say it out loud if you need to, and follow it to a T.

And we'll see you on the other side.

Archived