Werewolf Mod Idea (Not sure where to put this)

Zoroarkkk

Not sure if this is sutible for this site but i tried and nexus and didn't get anything

I am not a modder nor do i plan to be one (too Complicated for me. you modders are insane). But i do have some ideas which i have 0 Idea would even be possible

1. A werewolf mod that adds new attacks using The I Dunno B Button or whatever. you can customize what button it is. But its a Killmove  Killcam Move Finishing Move. 2 Attacks I Have is where you (as the werewolf) rip into the NPC's body and grab there heart out and eat it (Yeh real gory xD) And the 2nd one is literally ripping the NPC's body in two and throwing them Like a mix of the head crush and Throwing the person but with the added of ripping then into 2.

2. Another Gory werewolf mod where you multiple feed but instead of it just throwing blood up. you like See the skin get less and less until the body is a skeleton. ( 3 or 4 feeds).

Like i said I Am not a modder i do not know if this is possible or if there is someone willing to do it. But if there is Please Do  I Will do a video on it and everything 

1. Well Deadly Mutilation has full compatibility with werewolfs, so you can literally rip people straight in half with a powerattack - Deadly Mutilation. As for the killing moves, I have not checked to see if there are any but im sure there aren't any on the nexus at least.

2. No mod has been released of that type and im not quite sure that it would be possible with skyrim's resources, a highly dedicated modder would need to create models for each of the stages during feeding.

1. Well Deadly Mutilation has full compatibility with werewolfs, so you can literally rip people straight in half with a powerattack - Deadly Mutilation. As for the killing moves, I have not checked to see if there are any but im sure there aren't any on the nexus at least.

2. No mod has been released of that type and im not quite sure that it would be possible with skyrim's resources, a highly dedicated modder would need to create models for each of the stages during feeding.

Ahh thanks. it isnt exactly what i was hoping for but least its something. and yeh i havent found the killmoves anywhere im just hoping a modder has some spare time and loves werewolves and gore xD

Archived