Character frozen after being fucked senseless?

Before I begin, I want to apologize for not having a "debug" thing. I'm not even sure how/where to find that. 

Anyway, I wanted to ask about a rather interesting problem I encountered today. I'm going to be as detailed as possible about what I did, so if you think this is TL:DR, then jump to the last paragraph.  

I needed to go out of the house today, so I decided to keep Skyrim running while I was out. I took the slut that is my character out to a remote area where she wouldn't be interrupted so that she could be fucked senseless by some sort of creature. I settled on wolves, since I already knew the console command to spawn those in. I had Sexlab set up so that a full rape scene by the wolf took 20 minutes, with the final "cumming" stage lasting 60 seconds. I toggled the hit chance so that any attack will trigger a rape scene, and also turned up the "another turn" option so that the rape train wouldn't stop so soon. I spawned in five wolves, toggles immortal mode, and left the house to run errands, socialize, and pretend I wasn't a total pervert for a while. When I returned, the wolves were still doing their thing. Checking the diary told me the number of animal partners the slut's had jumped from four to 67. I came back at a good time; the last wolf was doing its thing, so I sped through it so that I can get back on my adventure.  It eventually finished up and the slut was slouched on the ground, sobbing like the battered cum-dumpster she is. Normally, after a few seconds, you'd get a warning that basically said "RUN, or the rape train will depart again!" So I waited thirty seconds... a minute... five minutes... ten minutes, and nothing happened. None of the wolves started fucking her again, either. I tried to attack, move, get SOME form of reaction out of her. Nothing. 

I tried to fix it by doing several different things: 

1. Killed the wolves using the console. Nothing

2. Resurrected the slut with the console. She stopped sobbing, but now she was just standing there. No reaction again. 

3. Made an alternate save, then quit to the menu and started up again. Nothing

4. Same as 3# but this time I quit the game entirely. Nothing. 

5. Ran FNIS again. Nothing

6. Loaded a previous save. My character would move, but the pool of cum she had poured into her was absent. 

Honestly, I don't know what to do at this point. Is there any way to salvage that progress, or do I have to start from the old save?

TL:DR? My character was frozen after being fucked constantly for a few hours, and nothing I did fixed it. 

Pressing the "Clean" option didn't do anything, but I found something that worked. I wanted to see what would happen if the slut ragdolled, so I used the "pushactoraway" commmand. Setting the power to 500 launched her in the air, where she became stuck. Pressing it again threw her halfway across Skyrim (probably shouldnt' have set the power to 6000.) and when she landed, she was fine. 

Nevermind. Tried it again today, and the pushactoraway option no longer works. 

Archived