I found this site not too long ago and there are a lot of great mods on here and a lot that I would love to use. This is how I encountered my biggest problem, I am over my maximum number of .esp. I have read about using TES5edit to combine them will not only clear up how many you have but also help your game run more smoothly. I have tried combing hair mods and that didn't work. I tried combining weapon and armor mods still didn't work. So I am still left with to many .esp so I guess what my point of this post is does anyone know which ones can be combined to help lighten up my load order so I can use all the mods that I want to use or am I just SOL at this point and need to get rid of some of them

Yes you can combine mods.

No we can't freaking help you because:

1. You don't even tell us what game you are trying to mod.

2. You don't list what mods you currently have so we can make suggestions.

3. You posted in the general tech support section instead of the game specific tech support section.

We'd love to help, but you need to provide the correct info so we can.  Open a new thread in the correct location and with the correct info please.

Thread Locked.