Textures and meshes from mods not working

theskyrimman

I have installed several mods that include custom textures and meshes but these are not activating when I load my save. I manually installed them by dragging them into the data folder and overwrite the existing folders. When I go into my meshes or texture folder there are sub folders of the mod like cumshot, selobl and R18pn with textures and meshes things inside them. Am I meant to manually drag the DDS files and NIF files from theese into the appropriate folders that were already there like armour and actors? I know I'm still an ameature at this but I appreciate any help.

Thanks.

so is the correct path.
data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets \ therein all must be .nif files.
data \ textures \ actors \ character \ female \ therein all must be .dds files.
if you follow this you should have no problems.
one else to note, body and textures should go together.

so is the correct path.

data \ meshes \ actors \ character \ character assets \ therein all must be .nif files.

data \ textures \ actors \ character \ female \ therein all must be .dds files.

if you follow this you should have no problems.

one else to note, body and textures should go together.

Mine goes:

data / meshes / actors as well as the folder called Cumshot. Inside Cumshot there are the .nif files. Do i move the files from Cumshot to the character assets folder?

Archived