Bug Ningheim Race

ahriman87

Hello, i post here because i have a big bug between the mod "Ningheim Race" and the mod "Shwerleite Armor", each time i use the armor, the tits are not at the place they where should be and appear like plate texture, i try to reduce the boobs size but that change nothing.

I actually use a ChSBHC/BBP skeleton(to have the bounce) and CBBE for the texture, i try to modify the body with the "Caliente body slide" but that race seem to be untouched by this tool.

I used the Chsbhc/BBP version of the Shwertleite armor but i replace it by CBBE version ( i don't know what version i should use), anyway if somebody have a solution i take it, thanks in advance.

Ps: sorry for my bad english.

CHSBH skeleton? outdated! Ningheim & Bodyslide incompatible? I guess you are not copying the meshes into the correct folder! The point here is that you're using a non compatible armor with whatever body you use.

First, go to bodyslider and redo your meshes. When you're finished editing press/hold control and create the bodies. The new meshes will be in the main BS folder named "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif" copy those to Data-Meshes-Actors-Characters-Ningheim-Female-Body and replace (back up your current body ofc)

For the Skeleton I recommend the allmighty Xp32 Skeleton Extended by Groovtama here at LL or the original one by Xp32 at Nexus, but don't use the CHSBH one...that's obsolete as far as I know. The same for the Skeleton, must be placed at Data-Meshes-Actors-Characters-Ningheim-Female-character assets female (back up your current skeleton before).

Ok, i think i have find the problem, bug come from an incompatibility between the body/skeleton i use and the race, the ningheim is in only in CBBE body and skeleton.

Huuu,,, if i don't use the Chsbhc i can't have the bounce, that right ? how i can have it if i don't use that skeleton ? and i use the mod "animated prostitution", that mod work only with that skeleton ( in BBP).

anyway thanks for your answers.

Ningheim race is compatible with anything ( minus pandora body I think), asuming you know what you're doing.  :dodgy:

Q: How i can have it if i don't use that skeleton ?

A: Use XPMS or XPMSE they're both tbbp/bbp ready. And use a good ccbe/unp derivated/another weighted body, thats all. Nowdays tbbp is kinda obsolete due HDT system, but it's up to you to use it or not. You can find a lot info here at the forums.

The problem is not the skeleton!

I use for many years the skeleton of CHSBHC, it's better than the XP32. just as the HDT physics, it is absolutely unrealistic.

The problem is quite simple, you can not use a CBBE body CHSBHC armor.
Declaration: CBBE based on CBBE v3 textures
                 CHSBHC based on CBBE v2 textures
if you are with "CBBE body" used a "CHSBHC armor", then move the nipple upwards.
the only thing you can do is a CBBE version of "Shwerleite Armor" to use!

Archived