Some animations don't work

I've installed SexoutNG 2.3.52 and I'm testing the animations using the console.

Some of these animation don't work however. The characters just move to the same spot and remain there until the end of the sex scene. Undressing works fine.

Here is the load order I'm using

FalloutNV.esm
Sexout.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 3
Total plugins: 39

And using Doc Mitchell and a female player character with anim 211. For example anim 201 works fine.

set "01000dc0".anim to 211

prid 104c0f

set "01019333".actora to getself

set "01019333".actorb to player

cios 01019336

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks for any help.

There is no anim #211.

The 2xx range is 201-203' date=' 231-239, and 241-243.

[/quote']

I know this would be a lot of work and I fully expect you to say no, but the plugins file for NG contains an oldanims.csv... can you start publishing a newanims.csv or currentanims.csv at some point so this type of thing doesn't occur?

There is no anim #211.

[/quote']

I know this would be a lot of work and I fully expect you to say no, but the plugins file for NG contains an oldanims.csv... can you start publishing a newanims.csv or currentanims.csv at some point so this type of thing doesn't occur?

I'll say.... maybe.

Is there a good lib out there (i.e., a .dll or something) that can open and parse esms/esps? If so, I can write something quickly to pull them out and autogenerate the csv. That would go a long way towards pushing the 'maybe' to a 'sure'. ;)

There is no anim #211.

[/quote']

Ok... so that was an obvious one I missed. The NG-anims.txt provided in several cases a description which made one assume that there were actually animations present.

A new anims csv would be great.

There is no anim #211.

[/quote']

I'll say.... maybe.

Is there a good lib out there (i.e., a .dll or something) that can open and parse esms/esps? If so, I can write something quickly to pull them out and autogenerate the csv. That would go a long way towards pushing the 'maybe' to a 'sure'. ;)

Hmm FOMM, open in tessnip, spells menu, dump edid list maybe?

That won't do it' date=' the names aren't always helpful. It's the conditions I really need to get at. Did all these tools reinvent the wheel when it comes to opening ESMs and ESMs?? You'd think somebody, somewhere, took the fileformat and made a lib for that ala niflib.

[/quote']

FNVDump has source and may do what ya need as is.

Edit: the dump is thorough and detailed

Edit: looked at the source... it's in Delphi (shudder)

Archived