Combining 3rd view and 1st view - how crazy does it sound?

horynych

It can be pretty fun to play from the "immersive" 1st  view - where you can see your body well, now when the properly working mod is finally released.

But there is something huge you are missing when you are doing your 1st view - you have completely no idea what is happening your character's body. 

So I was wondering - maybe it's possible after all? To be able to have, let's say, three different angles on the same screen?

Like that: 1| 2 |3|

1 - How does your character look from the left side.

2 - Immersive 1st view, with an ability to watch your own body

3 - View on your character from the right side

Or maybe more like:

1 2 3

2 2 2

2 2 2

I have very litle idea of modding but, well, there is FNIS, there are extended scripts - what is the chance we have the possibility of having a couple of different images complementing each other on the same screen?

I would say the chance is null, but if oculus rift would really start selling well - I am more than sure we will have a certain tool to play with the frames in this way.

Archived