[WIP] BaZoongas Workshop

Vitriks

ARMA is the one that paths to the nif mesh, ARMO handles the stats of the item such as weight, armor, enchantments, etc. You have to reference the ARMA in the ARMO to show your armor properly in game. The esp you're trying to make is very similar to the process of creating stand-alone armors.

You can try reading this tutorial. It uses a bunch of pre-CK programs which is more stable (IMO) than the CK.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6677

This tutorial is for the CK. The option to toggle ARMAs and ARMOs should be under World Model when editing the armor.

http://www.creationkit.com/Customizing_Weapons_%26_Armor

Since moderators read my posts only when they contain pirate links. I'm gonna make This Thread my own workshop, where I'm gonna post information about my work.

So Here Is my New Mod

[spoiler=Code Name: Heavy Metal][video=dailymotion]

Looking For bright ideas in order to make this armor look better than original.

Since moderators read my posts only when the contain pirate links. I'm gonna make This Thread my own workshop' date=' where I'm gonna post information about my work.

So Here Is my New Mod

[spoiler=Code Name: Heavy Metal"][video=dailymotion]

That armour... It's beautiful :angel:

this can easily replace my currently favourite armour :heart:

Since moderators read my posts only when the contain pirate links. I'm gonna make This Thread my own workshop' date=' where I'm gonna post information about my work.

So Here Is my New Mod

[spoiler=Code Name: Heavy Metal"][video=dailymotion]

Do want!

What song is that' date=' it sounds like a cover of King Nothing by Metallica?

Also great armor.

[/quote']

Actually that was the song "Unforgiven" by Metallica.

Listened again and you're right. But it's not the original version, it's a bit faster and the guitar sounds different.

I was looking at the original (number one at screen) pants and they was totally killing me. SO I try to make few variants. Also make boots stand alone part.

8054d5fc6bd2191b84f7856a8df2cab4.jpg

Can you give me a link or where you grabbed that gold back tat?

Check out my White Butterfly Outfit thread. Also Finish Heavy metal Armor, see first post.

how to achieve the oil skin effect on the heavy metal armor ?

Check out my White Butterfly Outfit thread.

Just kinda tried to port something from Oblivion. And I must admit it's bloody simple. Just hold to Cherry tutorial, then garb random working BSLightingShaderProperty and rewrite the texture path and save it.

post-26938-13597873096798_thumb.jpg

Archived