Purple (Default) Texture on Player's Body

Thiefnuker

Hello there,

I've gotten a problem regarding my player recently when I reinstalled my Skyrim!

The problem is pretty simple:
The body texture of my argonian male player is the default/purple-blue one.
Things like horns, ears, tail and genitals are fine but the main body is missing it's texture.

Now here comes what weirdens it up;

It's only the player, all argonian NPCs seem to be fine. Also, when I change skin texture (racemenu) it stays the same and even if I change my race to Nord, Khajiit or any other race, the texture is also missing. Same goes for a gender change.

I use UNP as female body and Robert's Male import for males.
I repeat, both those mods work fine for every NPC.

I use the following mods:

Cloaks of Skyrim
Enhanced Blood Textures

FNIS Behavior

FNIS Creatures

Immersive First Person View

NetImmerse Override

Nude Male with Import from Roberts new vegas males

Nude Male [...] Khajiit Green Dot fix

Nude Male [...] Nude Male Cut

Real Shelter

Remodeled Armor (Converted)

SkyUI

UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul

UFO - Ultimate Follower Ovrehaul Compatibility Version

UNP Replacer Config Pack

XPMS 1.93

Additionally I run some SexLab mods, but they shouldn't be the problem

Some additional info:
- Reactivating Archive Invalidation did not help.

- Deleting the override textures and meshes causes a game crash

- Replacing the override textures / reinstalling the body mods did not help.

I hope someone of you can help me with that, maybe the player uses a seperate texture?

Greets,

Thief <3

Thanks for replying but that doesn't help much. Deinstalling the mod results in gamecrashes, and even if it replaces the texture path by its own path, it still would work unless there's an error somewhere. Why wouldn't it work for me then, I used the most common way to install it; NMM.

Edit: Managed to disable it without the game crashing, but the player texture still is purple.

Did you uninstall an overlay mod (tattooes and the like) recently? Or run a texture optimizer?

All Net Immerse Override does is allow textures to be merged with body/face/hand textures.

If you had an overlay applied to your character, and uninstalled the mod (or have a corrupt texture file for either)

when it tries to merge them the results will be weird.

This can also happen when running a texture optimizing program - with inappropriate settings.

Archived