About TBBP and Armors

Okay so, i'm using 7B like a lot of people by now, but i'm no fan of this TBBP stuff. I dislike the idle like hell and frankly i don't need swinging jugs in my game.

Now unfortunately the majority of armors which get converted or made for 7B are TBBP armors.

I tried playing around with TBBP skeletons to avoid the well known CTD on armor equip, even fiddling with the bones in nifskope, nothing works.

So how would it be possible to actually use TBBP armors without having those animations in the game?

Just to make sure I understand, you don't want any TBBP animation but the armor you want only comes in TBBP? 

Do you use TBBP animation or HDT PE?  If HDT PE then you can disable breast/butt physics in the xml file (no idea how to edit xml but if blank file does not work then I am sure a lot of people in HDT PE forum can help you). 

Just to make sure I understand, you don't want any TBBP animation but the armor you want only comes in TBBP? 

Do you use TBBP animation or HDT PE?  If HDT PE then you can disable breast/butt physics in the xml file (no idea how to edit xml but if blank file does not work then I am sure a lot of people in HDT PE forum can help you). 

Thanks for pointing my face onto HDT PE .. i was only using the HH system but i never saw there's a physics extension, this solved everything for me, thank you.

Archived