How to Change Model of Bound Bow?

That is not easy, the bound spells are not scripted, they use "Magic effects" ( not visual effects, it is a  "Special script" )

You can not make new Magic effects with CS, you need OBME ( Oblivion Magic Extender ) to create new Magic effects. http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31981/?

You can change the model of the Bound Bow spell ( then all Bound Bow spells in game use the new model)

The bound bow use the daedric bow, but it have a own ID so you change not all daedric bows in game.

bound bow ID 0002627D

Change the model path to a Folder you want ( perhaps you new flaming bow )

post-3205-0-06214600-1406516392_thumb.jpg with Tes4Edit easy (picutue from german Oblivion: Gebundener Bogen = Bound Bow )

You can create a new esp/Mod that change the bound bow model path.

If you don't know how to do it tell me the model path you want ( I have a english Oblivion esm from modding if you don't want a german bow)

In the cs on magic effects there are some unused editorIDs for bound(as it shows)

The bound weapon has two BW09 and BW10

you can edit one to your bow

i did the same for an armour

the spell

post-1203-0-67414000-1407183295_thumb.jpg

the settings

post-1203-0-43138700-1407183698_thumb.jpg

at assoc.item you put your bow

and the editorId you have to edit BW09

post-1203-0-69392900-1407183930_thumb.jpg

Archived