help with a mod please again >< EyECandy Body issue

Yes-No

You use a Race Mod with own eye meshes and textures, and when you are a vamire you get the original game vamire textures and they do not fit to your race eyes.

You can change all eyes in the game ,so all original and Mod races use the same eye meshes and Fitting Vampire texture.

Or you can disable the Vampire changing (In Wrye Bash, or in the Unoffical Oblivion Patch is a Patch esp, and there is a OBSE plugging http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15697/ )

You know to Vampire bug ? If you change back to normal (cured) your face is set to default male face (yes also with a female Player) There are also Mods to fix that bug.

Yes-No

You use a Race Mod with own eye meshes and textures, and when you are a vamire you get the original game vamire textures and they do not fit to your race eyes.

You can change all eyes in the game ,so all original and Mod races use the same eye meshes and Fitting Vampire texture.

Or you can disable the Vampire changing (In Wrye Bash, or in the Unoffical Oblivion Patch is a Patch esp, and there is a OBSE plugging http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/15697/ )

You know to Vampire bug ? If you change back to normal (cured) your face is set to default male face (yes also with a female Player) There are also Mods to fix that bug.

thank you so very much ^^ which ones the updated one Oo

I think you must load a save befor you are a Vampire, don't think it works if you are a Vampire. (but have not tested it. I use the OBSE plugging since years with all Vampire changes disabled )

Never testet/used the WryeBash or Unofficial Oblivion Patch Version. I have not installed  both.

I think you must load a save befor you are a Vampire, don't think it works if you are a Vampire. (but have not tested it. I use the OBSE plugging since years with all Vampire changes disabled )

i see , last thing Oo

if i move my Oblivion Library Folder from one drive and copy past it into another Library Folder well I be able to do that without losing my stuff or is there a way to back up my saves Oo

?? you can back up your saves.

I have changed my hard drive and changed from Win XP to Win7

I copied-paste my oblivion Folder to the new hard drive, installed Oblivion and Shivering isle and Patch 1.2....( you must install it for connection to the graphics Drivers. Mods you must not install new) , start Oblivion Mod Manager checked the load order, started the game created a new charater for testing. Then I copied-paste my old saves in the new save Folder and played the game with my old high Level character.

?? you can back up your saves.

I have changed my hard drive and changed from Win XP to Win7

I copied-paste my oblivion Folder to the new hard drive, installed Oblivion and Shivering isle and Patch 1.2....( you must install it for connection to the graphics Drivers. Mods you must not install new) , start Oblivion Mod Manager checked the load order, started the game created a new charater for testing. Then I copied-paste my old saves in the new save Folder and played the game with my old high Level character.

ok ill try this : D

Archived