Draconic Bloodline armour - no BSDismember??

*I have posted in the relevant armour's Comments section, but the owner's last post mentioned computer problems & I'm not sure if they're able to reply. :unsure:

I was taking a look at the DRACONIC BLOODLINE ARMOUR meshes (directly extracted from the archive) in 3dsMax, and I notice that the Leather armour body meshes appear to have no BSDismember entry. Skin, yes, but no BSDismember. I don't have much experience in Max with HDT meshes - is this a known issue? Is there a way around it to make a non-HDT version? I imported the armour, selected Vanilla skeleton, etc. - I've never seen this before on a completed armour. :huh:

i have seen quite a few pieces of armour without a BSDismember node and NiSkinInstance only, its no problem at all and can actually be convenient as only the body slot number in the .esp would effect equip/unequip and no CTD's if the BSDismember data in the nif didn't match the esp, call it a technique ;)

Archived