Spears (Actual spears, not a euphemism)

This probably has been talked about before. I briefly searched on LL and didn't find anything quite related to what I was wondering.  I will get to the point.

Are spears, combat, animations, and all that, possible without replacing existing animations or existing weapon types? (There is one that replaces great axes, I believe.)

I was browsing various sites and didn't really find anything like this, but, I am only human, and probably missed something. If there are options, what do people use that you all prefer, if any?

I believe Immersive weapons on the Nexus adds a number of spears. 

It does - Shortspears use 1-handed animations (which still looks pretty cool, actually - add a shield and you look like a Hoplite!) and regular spears use 2-handed animations. Nothing with stabbing/piercing/throwing-speak animation though.

Thanks for the replies. I checked out Dukes but it has no real variety yet in spears. Either way, thanks for pointing it out to me, I will be following it!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1462112-spear-and-javelin-mod-wip/

This needs to be released. @_@ I will eagerly be following this modder.  I hope it doesn't have major problems like the throwable weapons mod.

I have immersive weapons.  Never seen a 1 handed spear, however. I have the 2 handed though. 

Thanks for the replies. I checked out Dukes but it has no real variety yet in spears. Either way, thanks for pointing it out to me, I will be following it!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1462112-spear-and-javelin-mod-wip/

This needs to be released. @_@ I will eagerly be following this modder.  I hope it doesn't have major problems like the throwable weapons mod.

I have immersive weapons.  Never seen a 1 handed spear, however. I have the 2 handed though. 

That's weird - they're all over my game. Roll of the level lists, right?

Archived