Help with non-playable items

In one of my saves, my character has invisible, non-playable items in their inventory. I do not know what they, when they got there, or what mod they might be from. This is a bit of an issue because one or more has weight, and it adds up to 60 units. Is their an in game method to remove non-playable items from the inventory, or view a complete list of all items in an inventory? If not, what utility might allow me to find out what this item or items are?

If do not know the Mod you can not make the items in the esp playable. OK use the console

Open console, click on your character ( you see his/her Name)

Then enter

getEquippedObject x

x is the Slot number, normally slot 0 to 22 ( can also be higher, I have a Mod that use 255. think 255 ist max)

16 and 17 are weapons

Check all Slot numbers till you find <no Name> objects. See also example Picture.

To unequip the item ( but it is still in the inventory )

unequipitem xxxxxxxx y

xxxxxxxxx is the ID number and y the amount

To remove/delete the item

removeitem xxxxxxxx y

post-3205-0-45592400-1405709842_thumb.jpg  example

I my example the <no Name> object in Slot 6 is a unplayable object. to remove it from the game: removeitem 9310a606 1

Edit: you can also try

removeallitems

removes all item from inventory. But no no-playable items, but only clothes and armors have no-playable flag, so I hope it removes no visible Misc items. ( Misc items does not use item Slots, so the upper method would not work )

So drop all your item (or put them in a chest) then open the console, click your character and enter removeallitems

Archived