Texture Issues

eksynn

i've recently acquired new vegas and one of the first mods i figured i'd get was the type6 body (i couldn't immediately find it, so i used T6M instead. i did eventually find T6 for download, but not from the nexus)

thing is, both bodies have a really ugly texture glitch. (see attachment below)

how can i fix this?

[above: RESOLVED]

also, probably not related, but even on "ultra" graphics, most of the texture look REALLY low res...

i can't even read the 3 pipboy red buttons at the bottom of it.

any help with either of these issues would be highly appreciated... thank you in advance!

edit: renamed topic to Texture Issues, from "Body Texture issues [Type 6 / T6M], since it's not just body issues anymore.

i didn't get a texture anywhere.. i just got the t6m body from the nexus and installed it =x was i supposed to find a texture somewhere?

i'll get sexout tonight then.. i wonder if it'll fix it. lol

what mods should i get for sexout then? it used to be so easy to find skyrim mods on here XD but for fallout it's... there's no list thing is there?

Im gonna slightly hijack the thread instead of making my own since its somewhat related to my problem.

Im running the game for the first time in about half a year or so. Im currently using the T6M bodies and everybody both male and female look perfectly fine except female fiends where i get the same error as the Eksynn.

http://i.imgur.com/AQfaSlB.jpg

So any idea on what could be causing just that one specific body type to be all wonky? Ive looked at my list of mods and i only see t6m stuff. And since its been a long while since i played the game i dont know when exactly the problem started. (My fault for waiting so long till i tried to fix this problem.)

i managed to sort of fix it. i installed sexout (it apparently comes with the t6m body, plus textures for it -- you can use your own body tho') and it fixed it.

but it doesn't come with male skin, so now i gotta find a body replacement for men too lol (they're in their underwear)

@prideslayer, t6 and t6m does not come with their own textures. you have to find your own... type3 body textures work for it as well.

now, any suggestions on MALE body replacements i can use?

i remember on fallout 3 there was a body replacement that men had flaccid (and physical) penises... but when they "used" it, it got hard... does this kind of thing exist for nv?

Sweet jesus.

Go back to the sexout download and read the instructions this time.

i did go back and read it more carefully. that's how i fixed it =p

i'm just asking for suggestions on good male bodies now.

also, the whole world is STILL sort of blurry... kind of.. (at least with what appears to be REALLY low resolution textures)

• 2 weeks later...

...  :s  :dodgy:

also, probably not related, but even on "ultra" graphics, most of the texture look REALLY low res...

i can't even read the 3 pipboy red buttons at the bottom of it.

this pressing matter still sustains.

Archived