Schlong Issue.

So on a few animations my schlong doesn't line up. Most work fine however Arroks Hug + fuck the schlong is bent to far  and goes into the mans torso. Same with Arrok side fuck.

Now I have seen it be like this for a while. Is it just an issue with the animation? 

I am currently using SoS Light.

I tried using SoS full but that has the same issue. The only thing you can do there is manually adjust the erection amount, but you need to do it for every stage everysingle time.  SoS Full has some other "features" that I dislike so I would rather not use that method. If there is a way to do that with sos full that does not rely on the constant adjusting of every stage I may swap back.

Now I can include a Papyrus log if it is useful. But I don't think that is where the problem lies as I have had this issue before on a different install.

FNIS and SKSE are both up to date. 

I am mainly using Sexlab Romance to start the animations. If that is relevant.

I have no other issues whatsoever. The bodies line up fine. Its just the schlong is bent to far.

My understanding is it's the animations themselves. The last I heard about it (sexlab 1.39) it was an

issue that might not be able to be resolved. At that time I uninstalled SOS and installed a different

body.But when Ashal came out with the 1.5x version, I saw that the animation editor had an SOS feature,

so I started using SOS light with the equipable version. I was hoping SL would remember the positions,

but have had no luck with it as well. I've searched for topic and so far no luck.

Hopefully, someone "in the know" will chime in.

Archived