Ok, Since there was no one for help. Some advice maybe?

Ok, so because there was no one who can help me to put RE characters in skyrim. After ***** hours of different tutorials i mange to do that myself.

Here is example of Ada Wong -

Full body

post-331091-0-90518800-1404819366_thumb.jpg

And only head
post-331091-0-17575200-1404819410_thumb.jpg

But the problem is , i still cant make this work in skyrim... I guess Head replace will be more easy than full body, but for now i cant replace even a head.

If anyone did model porting before , can you give link to some tutorial that can help me put this models in game. Head replacing tutorial would be just great. Anyway, i will appreciate any advice and/or link to tutorial.

P.S. Again if anyone have tis question in mind - yes i own all original games from where i take models and i do it only for myself , so no illegal stuff here)))

I manage to export needed model or head through the 3dsmax in nif format, what steps i need to take futher to make this model/head work in skyrim??? The exported head model is already with skyrim compatible skeleton (xp32) and with textures. But how to make it work in skyrim as head replacer in player model or on any npc???

Archived