[FNV] Head textures not matching Body texture

NNS10

Two issues here:

1) Is the body color static? There's an option to adjust the color of the head, but there's no way to adjust the body's color?

2) Is the issue I'm experience (test screenshot below) a result of the body's color being static? Or do I have some Archive Invalidation issue going on?

Test details:

I'm using Mod Organizer. For this test, the only character customizations I have enabled are the BoG Type 3 body with zzjay's body and head texture set after (so zzjay's textures should overwrite BoG's). I also tested with another full body and face textures set and confirmed I got the same results.

The character in the screenshot uses vanilla Caucasian race, default preset.

Edit: I noticed before I started modding this fresh install, but the fallout.ini and falloutpref.ini files have many of the same sections. For instance, they both have lines for invalidation. From the instructions I've read, I've only seen to make the change in fallout.ini...

The "Fallout - Invalidation.bsa" file was automatically added by ModOrganizer when I enabled automatic archive invalidation.

[Archive]
SInvalidationFile=
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
SArchiveList=Fallout - Invalidation.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa,  Fallout - Misc.bsa

Update: In my testing, I always start a new game and the new body texture always update. Does this rule out an Archive Invalidation issue? Or is the Archive Invalidation issue when you load up a save file and it doesn't update?

I also have bLoadFaceGenHeadEGTFiles=1 in both my fallout.ini and falloutpref.ini files (if that even matters).

post-204633-0-13518300-1404692160_thumb.jpg

It's just something you have to put up with in NV or use one of the chain necklace concealer mods to cover the change area, Slammer has one here on LL downloads section.

Sorry, edited my earlier post.

Is it an Archive Invalidation issue if I change the body textures, load up a previous save, and the body texture doesn't update?

I know I've read that there will always be some seams, but the mismatch in my test screenshot is so bad it's like the face texture isn't even being used.

[Edit]

Disregard the first half of my post. I re-tested using a clean vs. dirty body texture and the body updated using an old save. I probably made a mistake in my previous test.

I still think I have some issue with the face though. Doesn't really look like it's updating, but I'm having trouble testing that since it's not like Skyrim where I can freely rotate the camera and keep it there and then do a save.

Archived