Ada Wong Standalone Follower Preview Pic !

This is preview pic of my version of Ada Wong for skyrim as standalone follower. Today in art vers.
(yes, you can see some mesh problem in her hands , but there is nothing i can do about it, cause the clothes are unp and body type is unpb. But anyway i will release both body versions - unp and unpb so that you can take your favorite)
P.S. Yes this picture is with watermark. It is from my own page on deviantart.

post-331091-0-34139600-1404223604_thumb.jpg

Thanks for watching !

This is preview pic of my version of Ada Wong for skyrim as standalone follower. Today in art vers.

(yes, you can see some mesh problem in her hands , but there is nothing i can do about it, cause the clothes are unp and body type is unpb. But anyway i will release both body versions - unp and unpb so that you can take your favorite)

P.S. Yes this picture is with watermark. It is from my own page on deviantart.

attachicon.gifadawong_in_skyrim_art_1_by_shadowdancer777-d7oqwmd.jpg

Thanks for watching !

Made a version with UNP TBBP, or UNP Topmodel bodymeshe,

use HDT Bodyslide v1.4 update with Bodyslide 2 or UNP Bodyslide v5, all this mods are in LL forum :)

Ada Wong not have a huge brests, is Asian woman, the body is more similar to a Topmodel, but less high and less skeletal of  real TM ^_^

Ada Wong original body have long skinny legs and thigh waist and arms  UNPB body is to FAT/Curvy/Round for Ada Body.. ;)

Ada_Wong_La_Femme.jpg

028-1.jpg

Ok thx for reply. First of all - I know all this things about her that you suggest. Second THIS verison of Ada is my own version of this character.

Next - I do it the way I want and with the body types I prefer or want. Next - This clothes that i used here was really hard to find and they currently exist only in UNP version. And in description I told that the body on this pic is UNPB and clothes is UNP. So by easy guess you can understand that they are not match. Also , yeah im agree breast look bigger than actually needed for character, but the problem is that the clothes/body mismatch. When there will be unp body all will be normal. As for body well i guess it is mostly this dress problem, cause her body itself is quite thin. It is just the clothes problem. But there is NO other versions of this dress. And i never saw any converted versions of this clothes anywhere. If you know where to get other versions let me know, and i change it for better match in no time.

Also, thx for bodyslide recommends, i check them out, but really i dont when i will be able to make all that changings.

P.S. but if you think you can do better Ada? You are welcome to try ;) It is not THAT easy as you may think.

Also , Iuki - if you recommend some mods it is better to provide links for them)

mine was a reflection not a criticism, if your work was not interesting, I would not have written anything..

since the problem is the dress you have two options:

1) leave UNPB TTBP body and steps to UNP TBBP using UUNP/UNPB Bodyslide v0.5, to do a UNP TBPP bodymeshes, you find here  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11468-bodyslide-unp-v04-30-sliders/?do=findComment&comment=254938

2) is available to anyone able to make a good conversion for original Ada Wong outfit from UNP to UNPB TBBP

Other HQ mods for the body/skin/fcae:

1) HDT bodyslide v1.4 (require Bodyslide 2 or UNP/UNPB bodyslide v0.5), here http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/658-hdt-body/

2) Fair Skin 7.2 uncompressed + Update 7.3 (compatible with all UNP/UNPB body)  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

3) Asian Doll Face for Fair Skin Complexion (compatible with all UNP/UNPB body)  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52287/?

4) The best female hands and feet on the net, by Halo's mod, here  http://mod.dysintropi.me/high-poly-feet-and-hands-for-unp-bodies/

Now you have everything you need to make  the "definitive"  Ada Wong in every respect, I wish you good work! ^_^

Thx for links , they will help a lot !

But again, i dont know when i will be able to do all this improvements. I just simply dont have time.

the bodymeshe for basic, I can offer you I try and change the shape with the ECE or Racemenu, as you prefer

for hands and feet by Halo, simply copy the nif files in the folder that contains the files nif femalebody.nif, femalehand.nif, Etc., of your follower

for the textures, the same speech, manually download the files, open the file and copy all of them in certella textures, before FC and then Asian Doll, open or ECE RaceMenu, and a few tweaks to the face, and you're done! ^_^

More about what i use - current body is unpb-bbp with hdt physics. So i guess I wont be doing any changings with this body type. I guess as soon this clothes will be available in different body versions, all will be looking good.

Here really nice RE outfit  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=273706837  :blush:

Ps: is from JackGa shop, you find in LoversLab forum, but all is for CBBE body..  :-/

I guess there is a bit of misunderstand here. This picture is actually modified in photoshop a bit. I mean there is few filters added. The face and body textures i used is more than good. They are SG Female Textures Renewal (sometimes i use envision face), as for body i still dont see why i need to change it. Cause all my mods i do only in TWO versions for now - UNP and UNPB-BBP with HDT physics. For Face also i prefer to stay with my original creation than use this (event though it is good) asian doll. 

But thx for recommendation. As for hands and feets yes i  maybe add halo's stuff later.

P.S. Anyway im not forcing anyone to download my stuff, if you dont want it , you can simply ignore it.

I more than understand that you simply want that my mod would look only better. And i appreciate your help. But some things here i want to be my way. I love and prefer specific body types for my mods as well as textures. And dont like others. In future my followers can potentially get a UNPC or UNPCM versions by halo, cause his body versions are really good and suits my taste.

Yes ,thank you again , i know about them, and i have them, but the problem is just as you mention here it is cbbe)

I checked my version of clothes, and it looks like it is also cbbe and nopt unp - so thats why brest is that big on this pic. (when i downloaded it it was mention on that website that it is unp version but it looks like it is not) Too bad)

the Ada most beautiful view, is the one in RE4, even the gorgeous red chinese dress with the slit, very sexy and nice orinetal face,

while Ada from RE6 has a horrible face and haircut, looks like a young  "man" of the S.T.A.R.S., and has a huge nose :at:

Ada Wong RE4 version - LiveAction V.S. Virtual version:

Cosplay-Resident-Evil-5-font-b-Ada-b-fon

Resident-Evil-Retribution-Alice-Ada-Wong

film_ada_wong_resident_evil.jpg

Yes ,thank you again , i know about them, and i have them, but the problem is just as you mention here it is cbbe)

I checked my version of clothes, and it looks like it is also cbbe and nopt unp - so thats why brest is that big on this pic. (when i downloaded it it was mention on that website that it is unp version but it looks like it is not) Too bad)

if you wait for the end of the World Cup, I have a friend who could do the conversion from CBBE to UNP / UNPB

Archived