Fallout 3 sure crashes a lot for me

I'm using FOMM and my game crashes like crazy (every few minutes), it also often times has characters (raiders mostly) with solid black torsos.

Heres the mods I'm currently using

Ambient Wasteland (and the patch)

bzFO3MalesV1dot6d (it should be one that changes some male textures)

Default Resolution Rocks

Fellout (and the DLC support)

Darnified UI

Enahced blood textures

Enhanced Night Sky

Enhanced weather - rain and snow

EVE 097 (an energy weapon mod)

Exnems Fallout 3 nude body replacer

F3 Cazy Conversions (hairs)

Fallout 3 redesigned

Fallout Streetlights Version

Fallout 3 Weapon Retexture

Flora Overhaul Forested Edition

Fallout Stutter Remover

Ghoul Retexture

grenades (changes the grenade sound)

Hair Pack v2_2

HiRes Chinese Stealth Armor

HiRes Skill Books

Idle revisionsv0 (and the idle revisions 2 fixed)

Marts Mutant mod

Nightvision Goggles

NMCs Texture Pack

Realistic Gunshot sounds

Release V0 (which I dont remember what is at the moment)

Retextured Female Face

RHIron Sights (and the update)

Realistic Interior Lighting

Rocks Addon Pack

Shinier Roads

T3 Armors and outfits full release

Tree Roots Patch

UPP (Ultimate perk pack)

Vats Normal Weapons Degredation

Version 1-6264 (adds an M4 Carbine)

V_4-16520 (Better Game Performance *haha*)

Weapons Mod Kits (and the DLC Patches)

If theres anything that stands out as something that would cause a problem please inform me.

I've also tried to use Mod Organizer but it wont load new textures, new sounds, or new meshes. The Darnified UI has a massive font that makes it hard to look at, in fact my character replacer just shows me as a giant ! when I try to switch to 3rd person.

I guess I should add that FOMM crashes a lot when I'm trying to install a mod, and MO wont recognize some of the compressed formats mods are packaged in. I have Fallout 3 Game of the Year and MO is set to recognize that.

Something (maybe archiveinvalidation) brings up that Fallout is installed in the program files and may cause problems, if thats the case though why would steam deliberately put  the game in the a location like that?

fallout 3 has trouble with multicore cpus/windows 7.

have you tryed this?

for black torsos i think thats missing textures from a armor you should check that you have all requirements for your armor mods.

Bout to watch the video, I had heard Fallout had some kind of problem with Windows 7 but I didnt really give it much thought since I'm using 8. Still going to try the videos suggestion, thanks.

Sometimes just running a particular texture folder through the Optimizer Textures program resolves the black texture issues. Re-sizing textures and creating missing mipmaps.

Also, various interior lighting mods have given me crash grief in the past. That doesn't especially mean it does for you, though.

Sometimes just running a particular texture folder through the Optimizer Textures program resolves the black texture issues. Re-sizing textures and creating missing mipmaps.

Also, various interior lighting mods have given me crash grief in the past. That doesn't especially mean it does for you, though.

I actually just turned off the texture mod that was changing male textures. It looks a little silly to have raiders with next to nothing on then magically having a tshirt an boxers appear when you take their amor but whatevs.

I do have realistic interior lighting, ill turn that off and see if it helps

Well the game certainly runs a bit smoother in windowed mode, but as I'm playing the game on a 46 inch plasma tv and the highest windowed mode is at 1280x720, the windowed mode only takes up about half the screen (Fullscreenizer didnt work). Bout to turn off the RIL mod and give it a try

fallout 3 has trouble with multicore cpus/windows 7.

have you tryed this?

for black torsos i think thats missing textures from a armor you should check that you have all requirements for your armor mods.

Bout to watch the video, I had heard Fallout had some kind of problem with Windows 7 but I didnt really give it much thought since I'm using 8. Still going to try the videos suggestion, thanks.

well the big thing is multicore cpu not windows 7. last time i played fallout 3 i got it nearly crash free on a windows 7 pc, just with the ini tweaks. theres also a fake fullscreen on the nexus you may try and stutter remover is also a whorth try.

edit: oh and when your on the nexus look for a 4gb enabler, not shure if there was one but should be.

Not sure if you still need help but this page helped me alot when dealing with a CTD crazed FO3 

Here

FO3 doesn't take to anything with more than 1 core and such forth it seems. Its a game meant  for dinosaur comps.

Also you do have FOSE right?

And ten this will help alot as well. Here

Archived