No rape animations - Sexlab Defeat

I've run into the trouble with Sexlab Defeat where my game won't engage any rape animations at all. Me being the male aggressor that is.

The combat works as it should, knocking the enemy down and then get the usual rape, tie up, rob, etc options. Robbing works, as does tying the victim up. First the tie up animation didn't work either but that was fixed after I ran the GenerateFNISforuser program. The victim was then properly tied up and dropped to her knees. Now, as I engage "rape" my character leans over and strips her. But after that's done, nothing. She stands up and walks away like nothing happened. Same goes for the "Necrophilia" option. The target is simply stripped and "tossed" into the air before landing lifeless on the ground.

I got the sexlab framework v 157

SKSE

Sexlab Defeat 4.2

FNIS Behaviour v 5.1.1

Thankful for help :)

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   2014-06-28 00:16:59

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Skeleton female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V?.? ...

Reading SexLabCreature V?.? ...

Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creature Pack not installed

0_master usage: 3,0 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

1026 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

Looks like a line is missing from that

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   2014-06-28 00:16:59

where there is a gap should be a line saying where the FNIS is being run from.

Ok that sounds like a problem. I always just use programs like NMM or MO to install FNIS and have never had a issue with them. It always installs it in the correct place and then when I run it everything is done where it should be.

Not sure why it would crash trying to install FNIS.

It crashes trying to -uninstall- or deactivate. Since I figure something's wrong with the current one i wanted to delete and reinstall it. Gonna try to uninstall NMM. If the problem persists I'm gonna ask around on the Nexus forums.

Ah ok, well still if it is crashing trying to deactivate then yeah something is wrong cause I have uninstalled FNIS before to install a new version and never had a issue. My guess at the moment is FNIS was installed incorrectly and that is why you are having issues, since if it put FNIS in the wrong place it wouldn't work right.

It should be in skyrim/data/tools/ then in the user folder which I forget the name of off the top of my head. But even if it is in the right place something is wrong if NMM is crashing trying to uninstall it, perhaps a corrupted file or in the wrong place or something cause it shouldn't be doing that.

It seems to be in the right place. And today NMM worked just fine when removing the mod =/

Generate FNIS for User still shows this though:

FNIS Behavior V5.1.1   2014-06-28 23:45:21

Reading FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.1.1 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

129 animations for 2 mods successfully included (character)

Ok that is not seeing sexlab on that last run. try uninstalling sexlab and all sexlab mods. then just install sexlab and matchmaker mods and use LOOT or BOSS to make sure the load order is right, then run FNIS and then go in the game on a new character and see if you can get matchmaker to work then.

LOOT will put things in a good load order. Sometimes when you have more than one mod making changes to the same thing you have to manually sort mods but I find LOOT gives you the best starting load order. Typically I just run LOOT and never have to touch my load order other than that.

• 1 month later...

I seem to be having the same problem with the, "Rape' selection,  the character begins the what I believe to be a start-up animation, and then just stands there. Defeat V5b 3.3 fixed, Sexlab Romance 1-0-5, SexLab Submit 28JUN14 0825, SexLab_Aroused_v20140124,SexLab_LoversComfort_v20131230, SexLabFramework.v139, andSexLabMatchMaker.Rev6.

This is my first time posting help so if I need to include something, just tell me.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived