Basic HDT functions on a wig?

kissofthehell

Some of you probably know the mod which adds Maria Rose's from DOA as a wig in skyrim. Right now the "pigtails" are "glued" to the back and they stretch out when the character moves. Is it possible to add basic HDT movement to the pigtails so they are not required to be "glued" to the back.Or even better if it can be turned into actual hair style with HDT physics on the pigtails. If it is easy to do can someone post a quick guide? 

Hmm...

My experience is limited so bare with me...

There's no bones attached to the actual hair, as far as I know bones are required for HDT. Someone would need to rig it i think.

It's really well made and the other set is nice too, I'm thinking it would be quite easy (for someone who knows what the heck they are doing) to do it.

Ill re-upload the file's here:

(Chakaru wig's is required from what i read)

And heres the Wig in question (having all done would be amazing!)

Almost forgot, Here's a link to the creators site

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

to get the password, you register, comment at least once in the thread. and the box in the OP will give you a password once you have at least commented once. the reason why its a good idea to not mirror as its a good idea to ask for permission from the author first. Similar reason why you cant host SG hairs on here because one of the hair's authors didn't permit it.

to get the password, you register, comment at least once in the thread. and the box in the OP will give you a password once you have at least commented once. the reason why its a good idea to not mirror as its a good idea to ask for permission from the author first. Similar reason why you cant host SG hairs on here because one of the hair's authors didn't permit it.

I know that. Problem is, I can't understand a thing there and the registration process is totally incomprehensible (using Google Translate).

Edit: For those having the same problem as I do, here's what I did. It's just like thinking outside the box and being a bit clever (legally). 

- Download Marie Rose Wig (non-HDT)

- Download Demonica hair HDT

- Copy all Meshes of Marie Rose Wig inside Demonica hair (including the .XML file)

- Replace those inside the non-HDT

- Place all of them inside your Data folder (I don't use Demonica btw)

- Tada!

Credits to the packer of Demonica Hairs btw

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived