Sign in to follow this  
Lady Horus

[Updated!] Guild Wars 2 Armor Conversions UNP

Oh yes :) I was hoping for some conversions from GW2.

I also request the T3 Human cultural medium armor.

Here are some screens with my colors.

post-57782-0-62683800-1410210612_thumb.jpg

post-57782-0-31849400-1410210618_thumb.jpg

post-57782-0-75077400-1410210890_thumb.jpg

ty ty ty <333 the actual anise outfit and not the rip off they made in gw 2 themselves for your chars made my day !

h

Thought I'd show some screens of WIPs, to say that I'm not dead. :P

Just been slow working on this stuff. I'm going to aim for something similar to the TERA armor collection, and do both male and female versions. Not going to do all armors, just some highlights. Mainly the cultural armors, as well as some choice dungeon or miscellaneous. Also planning to do some clothing from the villagers and other NPCs found in the world of GW2.

So that means I'll also be reconverting the outfits I've already done at some point.

It will be easier for me to do all of these on the UNP body, so that is likely going to be the base (not too different from UNPB, anyway). I will be removing the HDT High Heels requirement once I redo the existing outfits as well. I've run into problems with it myself recently (feet going into the ground on reloads of saved games etc), so it will just be easier to eliminate my mod's reliance on it entirely.

Anyway, with all that said, here are some screens. Please keep in mind these are all still WIP.

Tier 3 Human Cultural "Assassin":

HumanT3MedAssassin_FrnBckF_zps2f22bdon.j

HumanT3MedAssassin_CloseF_zpsgijpzqut.jp

HumanT3MedAssassin_Zylphia_zpsmrm6n0no.j

HumanT3MedAssassin_FKha_zpsgqub8gs4.jpg

HumanT3MedAssassin_FrnBckM_zpsd2npglif.j

HumanT3MedAssassin_CloseM_zpsplwkdyxy.jp

HumanT3MedAssassin_MFire_zpsp0khtjmo.jpg

Tier 2 Norn Cultural "Havroun":

NornT2MedHavroun_FrontBackF_zpskjxkdg0c.

NornT2MedHavroun_Circlets_zpsxbgfxly0.jp

Tier 2 Norn Cultural "Eagle":

NornT2HvyEagle_FrontBack_zps2emxtxet.jpg

NornT2HvyEagle_FrontClose_zpswtv3epho.jp

NornT2HvyEagle_KhaHelm_zpshmlubvbf.jpg

NornT2HvyEagle_ArgHelm_zpsikctjmgu.jpg

The pictures look awesome! I can't wait to craft and wear them in Skyrim :D Thank you so very much for that great piece of work!

If you've got time to spare, would it be possible to have the robes as "clothes" as well, not only light armor?

Your work is great, unfortunately light armor is useless for mage mods which boost clothes (SkyRe with its Dreamclothes for example).

It's really good to see you're still alive!

Thanks for all of your time and effort, it's greatly appreciated!

Love the new update, great work !

is there any way to download the 1.0 version still though?

sadly lost it and it would be great to be able to remove the long skirt from time too time on the old anise/exemplar outfit :3

Love the new update, great work !

is there any way to download the 1.0 version still though?

sadly lost it and it would be great to be able to remove the long skirt from time too time on the old anise/exemplar outfit :3

1.0 is still listed, yes. :) Or at least it should be. Try the download link titled "LadyHorus_GuildWars2.zip" here.

Very nice! I'm not huge fan of having one part of the boobage showing, but I like it anyway. Reminds me of  Lil Kim's Outfit from the MTV awards. Keep up the good work.

Does anyone have a link for the bbp add-on for the corsets? The link a few pages back appears to be dead.

Thanks.

this is awesome but i was kinda disappoint that the aurora garb chest piece is different from gw2 original version of aurora garb.

also happy meal.2791 if you wanna hit me up ;)

if i may add what about the sneakthief armour? anyone know if there is a skyrim version for it

Please try to do the gemstore outfits, and armor sets, especially the Halloween and canthan ones! Ancestral Outfit, Raiment of the Lich, Zodiac (light, medium, and heavy),