Problems between Ningheim race and SexLab related mods

Sorry if this is something rather obvious, but I couldn't find anything helpful with search. I recently re-installed Skyrim and all the mods I've been using and first I played around using a vanilla race and everything worked fine without any problems. Then I installed Ningheim race and now it seems that not a single SexLab related mod is working properly when using that race. Here's some examples of what is happening that should not: 

- When using SD+, guards will enslave my character. That should not happen as apparently they are excluded from the slaver factions.

- When a sex animation starts, it's all glitchy like character moving arms in the air and otherwise just standing there. After a while the animation sort of starts but with bad alignment.

- And all sort of other little glitches

So the weird thing is that I have installed everything correctly, at least I think so since vanilla races are working perfectly fine. Is there some known thing I'm missing here when it comes to custom races? I have RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard installed as well so that cannot be the issue either.

I also tried to tweak the load order and disable Skyre_Races plugin but neither helped. I don't know what else to try...

It uses XPMS and has it even as a requirement for those who wish to use BBP so it's not that :/ There has to be something that I'm missing, otherwise there would be more topics about custom races around. Or does people not use custom races here?

Archived