Spriggan armor for males [moved to dl section]

Ghuraok

Hello everyone !

Here's an attempt I made to convert the Spriggan Armor made by Nalim for males. I'm like... a reaaal noob at modding, it's actually the first .eps file that I'm releasing. I wanted to know if it was working for you guys. 

I hope that when it'll be fully stable, modders of sanguine's debauchery + and sacrificial spriggan will be able to make their mods totally unisex (if they want to, though.).

There's still bugs and untested things of course

- When wearing the boots while male there's a big 3D FACE EXPLOSION all over the place. ( I did nothing yet to convert the .nif so it's perfectly normal)

- Gauntlets seem to work fine..

- Cuirass is working fine, unfortunatly I don't know if it's because I'm using a standard female body or simply because I messed up my files, the armor doesn't show up while female for me. That's why you're here to help me haha

- SOS support ! If not working, install and uninstall Revealing armor. When flaccid and fully erect should match perfectly, there's a branch in the way between these two stages.

- While I don't think the modder of this armor might ask me to keep these files for me, I didn't contact him/her yet.

Requirements :

-SOS Regular Body

Stuff to do/fix :

• I'm not sure if the texture is perfectly aligned, so maybe try to fix it if necessary
  • Boots conversion Done !
  • Mask conversion for beast races male and female.
  • Do a better job for the Cuirass alignement, I didn't notice the right shoulder was supposed to be a lot more visible.
  • Anything you'll notice

Big thanks to  Zquad1 for its Skyrim Blender Armor conversion Tutorial, who also assist me to correct a big mistake :P Thank you !

To Nalim, I hope you'll forgive my laziness to ask your permission for doing this.

and to the people who listen to me complaining about it all the time.

Also : If anyone knows how to do something (like the mask conversion for beast races), feel free to give me a few hints or to link me some tutorials, I'm learning from scratch so any advices are welcome ;)

Updated file : SprigganArmorMale-update20-06-14.rar

post-69958-0-24489200-1403106862_thumb.jpgpost-69958-0-44670500-1403106842_thumb.jpgpost-69958-0-34064700-1403106819_thumb.jpgpost-69958-0-42129400-1403106797_thumb.jpg

20/06 - Update ! The boots are now converted and they work nicely.
23/06 - Moved to the download section

post-69958-0-76187100-1403222474_thumb.jpgpost-69958-0-28442800-1403222493_thumb.jpg

SprigganArmorMale.rar

Woah, that actually looks pretty good.

Now all we need is the mask to work on beast races (male and female) and this armor set will be set for people to make (gender irrelevant) storylines.

Nice job. +1

Thank you !  I will add it on my to do list then ;) Though I have no idea how I will do it.... But you know, I had no idea how to make an armor conversion at all two days ago.

Awesome, we definitively need more revealing armors for males  :) Sorry to ask but how can we get this armor ? Is it craftable at the tanning rack like the original ?

It's like the original : a tanning rack, a few taproots, spriggan husks, leather strips and it should do the trick ! Tell me if it worked ~

Would you mind if I include it in SD+?

It has been done for that purpose ... so YES ! Go on ! Plus, I think in SD+ the boots were still working for males without a problem. Anyways, I'll correct everything I can as soon as possible ;) But there is no permissions to ask about it since it's just a conversion, so do whatever you want with it as long as I can see the result :P !

EDIT :  Boots are now converted.

Unfortunatly I'm running into some problems while trying to even allow beast races to wear the mask even if it doesn't fit. I did change the ArmorAddon section to allow them to but it still uses a simple circlet instead. Any advices would be nice, because I have no idea how to convert it.

Archived