Looking for a specific mod with a public bath

lolicatgirls9

One easy way is to just remove the cell edits UoP makes that overlap with the edits the bath mod makes.

Oh yeah' date=' why didn't I think of that...?

[/quote']

One thing I would suggest is that you load the bath mod BEFORE DLCFrostcrag or edit the cell entry for the bath mod so it doesn't put one silly wine bottle back that frostcrag deletes. on that topic, in TES4Edit, I would recommend right clicking the bath mod and choosing "undelete and disable references" once you've applied a filter with just "conflict status inherited by parent". Mods that delete huge swathes of vanilla rocks and flora are one of the main casues of fast travel ctd's and cell entry/exit ctd's. If a mod comes along after them and puts them back into the landscape and/or references them , you can have major issues.

The ICMarketDistrict and BrumaWorld worldpsace entries in the bath mod can both be deleted. So can the entire Block 0,-1 entry under the Tamriel Worldspace. The mod only actually edits CELL: 00023777 and Cells in Block 0,1. Everything else under worldspace is just a dirty edit. The main concerns I see is for the named Block GnollMountain and cell:00004535. I would delete the cell:00004535 entry completely, that's the bottle I was talking about that frostcrag deletes. The GnollMountain entry is where doing "Undelete and Disable References" would fix your issues I'm thinking.

What I didn't see and is good news is any landscaping or pathgrid conflicts. What I did see and I can't believe the mod did was it deletes Havilstein Hoar-Blood and his pet Redmaw which are part of one of the DB quests. You may have to change that if you haven't done or plan to do "The Coldest Sleep" quest for the DB. Maybe the author figured assassins don't bathe? lol

The ICMarketDistrict and BrumaWorld worldpsace entries in the bath mod can both be deleted. So can the entire Block 0' date='-1 entry under the Tamriel Worldspace. The mod only actually edits CELL: 00023777 and Cells in Block 0,1. Everything else under worldspace is just a dirty edit. The main concerns I see is for the named Block GnollMountain and cell:00004535. I would delete the cell:00004535 entry completely, that's the bottle I was talking about that frostcrag deletes. The GnollMountain entry is where doing "Undelete and Disable References" would fix your issues I'm thinking.

What I didn't see and is good news is any landscaping or pathgrid conflicts. What I did see and I can't believe the mod did was it deletes Havilstein Hoar-Blood and his pet Redmaw which are part of one of the DB quests. You may have to change that if you haven't done or plan to do "The Coldest Sleep" quest for the DB. Maybe the author figured assassins don't bathe? lol

[/quote']

Right then, I'll try this out. Thanks.

Archived