Looking for a specific mod with a public bath

lolicatgirls9

I remember a while back seeing an Oblivion screenshot that showed a bunch of female characters in towels at a public bath. There was a sort of oriental style to the area. I actually had the picture, but I don't know what the hell I did with it, making this more difficult.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Nope' date=' that's not it either. The bath in this one was outside.

[/quote']

Hmm was gonna mention the public baths from bananasplit's better cities but they weren't outside either. There's a waterfall shower as part of Zefaro, Amaterasu no Yume has a good bathhouse and waterfall bathing... but you may be thinking of Yakumo Isle.

My PC took bath everywhere on tamriel rivers. Of course it's nicer to have bath on owned house' date=' ..no mud crabs. :P

[/quote']

Hmm, I noticed you already suggested Yakumo Isle... reading comprehension for the win...sigh hehe

They sell ridiculous ocha buff. :s

• 2 weeks later...

I'm seeing lots of conflicts with, of all things, the Unofficial Oblivion Patch, in Worldspace Tamriel, Block (0,1), Sub-Block (1,4), 000044F5 Gnoll Mountain, which is where I assume the bath area is. The only other conflicts are some crap with the IC Market, but that's none of my concern right now.

I'm seeing lots of conflicts with' date=' of all things, the Unofficial Oblivion Patch, in Worldspace Tamriel, Block (0,1), Sub-Block (1,4), 000044F5 Gnoll Mountain, which is where I assume the bath area is. The only other conflicts are some crap with the IC Market, but that's none of my concern right now.

[/quote']

Yeah, I think that mod makes massive landscape alterations and removes/hides/deletes a lot of flora and rocks. In the case of a mod that makes a lot of changes like that, it's generally best to let it override UOP. UOP's only intent is to fix vanilla issues, if you're replacing vanilla with something different, no need for UOP to fix it.

So would I have to uninstall UOP?

Oh, no, I wouldn't... I would normally just go into TES4Edit and make the two work together nicely. One easy way is to just remove the cell edits UoP makes that overlap with the edits the bath mod makes. The harder method is to drag and drop data elements from each record back and forth to make them co-exist peacefully so you get a mix of both if there are aspects you want from both.

Archived