A quick little mod to fix a glaring issue with BoS bunker when you first arrive. They seem to be a bunch of Paladins with a penchant for seeing undies. Hence, the BoS Pervert Fix! This adds an extra dialog option for characters that have more self respect and won't strip even if there are a bunch of stupid perverts in power armor staring at you. :D

Instead of stripping to undies (or less than that if you have a body mod) you are now allowed to relenquish only your weapons. PLUS, if you happen to sneak into the bunker, your clothes no longer magically disappear when Ramos says "Follow me..." (I knew Ramos was on the perverted side... ;))

post-100-13597872743324_thumb.jpg

Version History

• 0.9 - Initial Release

Caveats

• Should work alright but it's not entirely tested for every possibility yet. If I run into something (or if someone let's me know) I'll fix it. ;)
  • I used existing in-game voice dialog that I thought was appropriate so there's no odd silence. I had intended to splice some stuff together originally but ran into a perfect clip. If anyone has better suggestions, let me know.

• 8 months later...