Incorrectly rotated animations

Hello!

So, i'm experiencing a problem with the whole SexLab system: suddenly, all the animations are not correctly rotated. With every animation, everything seems fine at the beginning but one of the character immediately rotates randomly (like, 70° mostly, or just any non-45° derived rotation) and ends up misaligning everything. As this bug happened randomly after playing for some time (my savegame is now a few dozens hours old) i tried all the common solving methods, like uninstalling the whole SexLab mode (following the instructions) and cleaning any remaining script with tools like SaveTools etc

I also did a bit of research on the forums, and somewhere i read that this issue might be related to the scripts being executed too slowly, or simply having too many scripts. Is this true and/or possible? I also tried uninstalling a few mods that i know use scripts, such as Sands of Time/needs mods etc, but without results. I thought about this because, as an example, i experience a little delay between pressing a Hotkey and "eating/drinking" something, so i might have this problem, but i don't really have any knowledge in Skyrim's scripts.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance

PS: i'm running only the basic Framework + Romance

The only time I've seen this is occasionally at the start of an animation when something like Deviant Devices is filtering the available animations. The scene will quickly cycle through the first stages of a couple of incompatible positions before settling on one and this occasionally results in serious misalignment.

You can usually get things aligned again by hitting O then Shift+O which cycles to the next available animation then back again. It should still work even if there is only one animation.

If that works then we are probably looking at a lag issue. If it doesn't then there may be something else going on.

Script lag can do some odd things. The mods to watch for are those that monitor state-changes. Things like RND, Frostfall, Climates of Tamriel, Lover's Comfort, etc. are constantly checking values on the player, nearby NPCs and the local environment. If you look in the configuration menus for mods like that the tooltips for some options might mention performance issues with certain settings.

If the CPU/RAM isn't quite up to the task it might be wise to moderate the amount of heavily scripted mods, or at least tune them to be less aggressive if possible. Other things like hi-res textures and hi-poly meshes can clog up the processing of scripts simply because the game is spending time pulling the extra data out of storage or shuffling it around in memory.

ok, i have to report that bug too.

i played a long time with sexlab everything was working flawles and from one act to another my char turns every single time on about 45°.

the really odd thing is that it ive started a new game complete fresh with much less mods and its the exact same thing there.

i have tryed to reinstal sl and uninstalt more mods, run fins and reset sl nothing worked.

my curent load order:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
SexLab Attraction.esm=1
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm=1
phiNoFF.esm=1
SkyMoMod.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
Dragon Break.esm=1
0db2SECOND.esm=1
SPERG.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1
RaceMenuFreckleOverlays.esp=1
SmartCast_1_0.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Feminine Females Deutsch.esp=1
orc-female-idle-fix.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
cleaner_castlevolkihar3.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
the dance of death.esp=1
DeadlyDragons.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
AsharaParagonJewelry.esp=1
Witch Of The Wild.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
DragonbornAscendant.esp=1
DragonbornAscendantDawnguardExpansion.esp=1
Enchanting Freedom.esp=1
Davjes_SorceressArmor.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
dwemerhome.esp=0
QaxeWinterholdRebuild.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
AFT_iNPCFix.esp=1
3DNPC+QaxesWR.esp=1
My Home Is Your Home.esp=1
Spousetocustomhome.esp=1
NPC_Overhaul_1_3_.esp=1
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp=1
Lock Overhaul.esp=1
Summon Master (Dawnguard).esp=1
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp=1
WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6b.esp=1
WerewolfMastery.esp=1
dragonlord-greatsword.esp=1
Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp=1
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp=1
OverflowingEnchant.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=0
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp=0
aaaNew1.esp=0
DemonicTutor.esp=0
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp=0
WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6.esp=0
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
Populated Cities Towns Villages.esp=1
Populated Dungeons Caves Ruins.esp=1
Populated Forts Towers Places.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp=1
FRGirls.esp=1
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp=1
Dual Flurry for all.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
Superjump_2x.esp=0
SBF All In One + DLC.esp=1
SBF Mjoll.esp=1
SBF Njada.esp=1
SBF Rayya.esp=1
SBF Uthgerd.esp=1
SBF DB-Inisiate.esp=1
KatriaFollower.esp=1
HousecarlMarkarth.esp=1
HousecarlWindhelm.esp=1
Celestine.esp=1
ReadAndLearnSpeechcraft.esp=1
Female Presets 2-3.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack.esp=0
BBP_ArmorPack2.esp=0
DarkReplacer.esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack[HEXENHAUSv1].esp=1
BBP_ArmorPack2[HEXENHAUSv1].esp=1
HistArmor3.esp=1
Sexlab Harem.esp=0
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
fs_swordandshield.esp=1
hornsareforever.esp=1
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
SexLab Approach.esp=0
Spriggan Armor 2.esp=1
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp=1
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1
Mrissi.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
AFT_ManagedFollowerBoost.esp=1
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp=1
merchant gold increase.esp=0
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=0
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp=0
tropical island.esp=0
White River Cottage.esp=1
0db2patch.esp=1
PATCHDragon Break.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
arnima.esp=1
SPERG.esp=1
SPERG-DG.esp=1
SPERG-DB.esp=1
SkyTweak.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1

Which version of FNIS are you running? Is it giving any warnings?

It is possible that another mod is causing this though it is hard to say why. Is there anything in there now that you added or updated just before this happened, even if it seems unrelated?

running version 5.02 with creature addon. no warning... ass i sayd it worked for month for me without trouble and from one to another act it crasht.

i have updated nearly every mod.... from the unofficial patches over commie uncapper and a few other things.

i was quit busy with installing mods the last time and thought the same. maybe something is cousing a conflikt so i uninstalt one after another same result.

i started a game in the test cell just to see what happens there and it worked again. flawles.

thats a really odd thing.

one thing: i have the enb speedhack new on that systhem running without graphig mods, turned of in the ini, i will remove that now...

ok it looks like a corrupted savegame. i can load a previus save where everything is working also after starting a new game its working now...

There is a character rotation hotkey in SexLab. By default this is U. The rotation is stored on all animations if you are not holding down Right CTRL.

Is it possible that one of your other mods uses U as a hotkey? You may have unwittingly rotated the characters while activating something else during an animation.  I've certainly run into similar issues before simply because SL has a lot of hotkeys.

I honestly forgot about this little control as there's rarely ever any reason to use it. Out of sight, out of mind.

There is a character rotation hotkey in SexLab. By default this is U. The rotation is stored on all animations if you are not holding down Right CTRL.

Is it possible that one of your other mods uses U as a hotkey? You may have unwittingly rotated the characters while activating something else during an animation.  I've certainly run into similar issues before simply because SL has a lot of hotkeys.

I honestly forgot about this little control as there's rarely ever any reason to use it. Out of sight, out of mind.

i changed all hotkeys to more hard to hit keys just to be shure. üäö.-pß´...

and it doesnt looks like that the animation should looke like that. first when you are unstriping and one second or so after starting the animation everything looks fine.

after that it looks like something is forcing your char to sweep to the side.

on ech stage it goes back to normal one second later he turns around.

i would suspect something like player headtracking but i dont have that, it just looks like it.

maybe that char is simple to bored by all that sex and is watching more intresting things on doing it... like nirnroods or workbenches. :P

I have the same problem. Every time I have this issue I have to start a new game.

From what I see, when this problem occur the actor start to turn to one direction and lock it's position. No matter what I did, either rotate the actor (U key) or reset the position ( {[ key) the actor will turn back to the locked position. I tried both free cam and non free cam. The position occurs right before the stripping and after the cam start to panning. So I think this have to do with the cam problem cause stripping happen only after that.

Also reinstall the mod doesn't solve the problem because it is embedded in the save game (even using PDT still can't resolve this problem).

Hope someone can resolve this issue.

Cheers.....

Archived