a bad case of googly eyes

That is one heck of a long list of race issues. Were it me, I'd back step a bit by first removing anything related to XEO, including purging any and all ESMs/ESMs nifs and textures related to your prior XEO installs.

Next, I'd put all of my focus on getting MBP++ working 100%. This is inline with what kingkong is suggesting too I feel; based on the extensive MOD list you have installed some personal customization will be required on your part, but more on that at a later date.

Focus on MBP++ first, inline with what MODs you have installed, some of which may need to either be for now temporarily disabled and later customized to work 100% correctly for your unique Oblivion build. Once you accomplish that, only then should you proceed to expand to use XEO.

I feel you are trying to chew the entire elephant, without knowing the size or complexity of it. Your desired Oblivion build would give even a veteran of Oblivion nightmares.

i know i may just do that, still how ever i some of the problems fixed just by upgreadeding to xeo5 and having every single xeo esp truned on and out of the bash patch u still have few black/hollow/"not in place" eyes and such bot not as big as a list as before play able if you can past that and few miss mach textures and ears and hint of baldness (anyways i been working why too long on this shit i may go buy something cheap before i go deeper into insanty pearsonlly it would of been worse if taken the nifskope cs/e root as i think there are few npcs with eye problems)

One more note. I did not go with the MBP++ AIO OBMM OMOD version, as I have been using MBP much earlier than it was created. Having previously hacked through all of the issues associated with getting that up and running, I'm reluctant to then replace it with the OMOD version. That and I've sort of graduated from using OMODs; I prefer WB and BAIN now. I still have a handful of OMODs, but have over time whittled that down to about 6 or so. WB has the same functional ability to work with archive files such as 7z and zip. Worse case scenario I've run into is I had to repackage some of them to work the way I want when I drop them into WB.

One pet peeve with using OMODs is it will over write any files that currently exist in your Oblivion directory. For simple users this is mostly effective. But for those that are aiming for a moderately complex Oblivion build, it can lead to issues, as they end up over writing needed files for prior OMODs, ESPs, etc. as they install additional OMODs, ESPs, ESMs, etc. This is very much the case when it comes to getting MBP++ and XEO++ working right; XEO over writes not only MBP related files, but files for other races like Cute Elves.

You're then left with having to review via either OBMM and/or CS, exactly what files are being installed with each new OMOD. Bleh!!! I have my own simpler method whereby I extract what is in the OMOD (I do this as part of my review anyways) and then manually install what I want from it. This way I can step through and address any nif, texture location or naming issues along the way. (I once found an issue was caused by the file path name to a resource having one additional space in it, which caused the missing mesh/texture issue; sloppy MOD authoring.)

One more note. I did not go with the MBP++ AIO OBMM OMOD version, as I have been using MBP much earlier than it was created. Having previously hacked through all of the issues associated with getting that up and running, I'm reluctant to then replace it with the OMOD version. That and I've sort of graduated from using OMODs; I prefer WB and BAIN now. I still have a handful of OMODs, but have over time whittled that down to about 6 or so. WB has the same functional ability to work with archive files such as 7z and zip. Worse case scenario I've run into is I had to repackage some of them to work the way I want when I drop them into WB.

One pet peeve with using OMODs is it will over write any files that currently exist in your Oblivion directory. For simple users this is mostly effective. But for those that are aiming for a moderately complex Oblivion build, it can lead to issues, as they end up over writing needed files for prior OMODs, ESPs, etc. as they install additional OMODs, ESPs, ESMs, etc. This is very much the case when it comes to getting MBP++ and XEO++ working right; XEO over writes not only MBP related files, but files for other races like Cute Elves.

You're then left with having to review via either OBMM and/or CS, exactly what files are being installed with each new OMOD. Bleh!!! I have my own simpler method whereby I extract what is in the OMOD (I do this as part of my review anyways) and then manually install what I want from it. This way I can step through and address any nif, texture location or naming issues along the way. (I once found an issue was caused by the file path name to a resource having one additional space in it, which caused the missing mesh/texture issue; sloppy MOD authoring.)

wait so what you'er saying is that obmm (and omods to a point) have a bad habit of "replacing" any and all missing files? and that pules its horrible mod authoring (horrible as in it can be hit or miss) can bring about path finding issues? or i'm my just over reading what you said and it going over my head, making me spit out technobabble and miss the point? ether way i should use just obmm as a zip progream for omods for now on?

No you're reading it right. With MBP vs XEO, there was the prior directory structure for MBP, and then slight variations when XEO came about (different MOD authors I think). That's where the fun (read headaches) begins.

When you run an OMOD install, it will over write in most or many case texture files (you should be seeing that during install as pop-up messages). Also adding to the confusion when you disable an OMOD it also deactivates/removes the files it previously installed. OMODs are good for what they can do such as read and make use of zip and 7z files, but as with any tool limited. An OMOD is essentially an archive of an archive(s).

This is why I will either unpack an OMOD and install stuff manually, or make my own 7z archives structured the way I want and use WB. This way I know for sure the files are there AND even more important I can navigate my directory structure and find them when I need to troubleshoot this or that. This too is I feel why some current MOD authors are packing the needed files into BSA archives. But depending how often you have to run BSA redirect, that too can be slightly problematic. So, on some rare occasions I'll even unpack those and manual install them. (I also want texture files easily available when I do mesh reviews in NifSkope.)

The current MBP++ AIO omod is lightyears better than its predecessors (where most of us had to collect numerous individual MODs, translate them and debug issues before they would work), as is XEO++. But if you are a new member with limited knowledge of MODs and how they work, as well as the tools and what they do, you're bound to have issues.

Too many times I and others have seen noobs just mass dump a crap load of MODs into Oblivion and activate them, and then come back here saying its broken, or this or that doesn't work. Yeah, of course not you dolt, you didn't read the f'in manual first. That's the Plug & Play crowd I speak of. All of them want the Easy Button whereby they can just dump stuff into a folder, activate it off they go with no thinking on their part. Oblivion MODs have progressed considerably, but it has not yet reached a point of simple Plug & Play.

dont know if i found a fix to this issue or not but i think i post it here as my way to help out what little i can sadly its in moonrunes for the most part so one may not be able to follow the steps in full but maybe some one whos strong in japanese could translate it for others who may have this propblem anyways heres are what i think may fix most probems, a load order and how to 

http://playinggod2011.blogspot.ca/2011/08/slimx105.html

and 

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-3809763-1-1.html

i say this may help as it for slimfacex105 and mbp and what i have found most of time is that fixing a master would inturn fix a slave

and as always loadorder and how to are by the ones who made them in the first place not me i take no credit

edit: to save space and what have you i may just put any and all new resources i fine in my such for answers here(in this post i mean)  as i have feeling i be bumping in to such sites lot in the near future like http://sumner.blog79.fc2.com/ which has a for 4 part how to on fixing a lot of chanpon problems in cs/e sadly in moonrunes, anyways heres the link to part one http://sumner.blog79.fc2.com/blog-entry-112.html

edit2: wait a whole pdf on mbp xeo and  rbp? cant seem find the chanpon save files but i can things if translated can be a major go to for people have this issue http://www.docin.com/p-266791742.html#documentinfo

Edited by uiowebae

Yeah, I sort of remember x105/x110 being problematic. I'll take a look at it when I have a chance. (I'm working DLing all files from my 4Shared account today so I can close it.)

That Chinese LO, most here would disagree with. The main argument being nothing (or very very few) MODs should be below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp. I made a copy of it as I'm always experimenting with LOs. Curious what the comments are next to some of them too, but translating Chinese is a pain in the arse!

One more note, how you decide to use OBMM, or any Oblivion tool for that matter is a personal choice. My use of Oblivion tools has come about through the development of my own methodology and process, so don't take what I post here as a literal, "This is what you must do". It's more about learning the strengths and weaknesses of each tool, and then developing your own process.

One more note, how you decide to use OBMM, or any Oblivion tool for that matter is a personal choice. My use of Oblivion tools has come about through the development of my own methodology and process, so don't take what I post here as a literal, "This is what you must do". It's more about learning the strengths and weaknesses of each tool, and then developing your own process.

oh i know now im just obmm to rip omod files now unless i need to use to as a mod manager so far doing so has work for me for the most part as now i very few googly eyes and even fewer missing or "loose" eyes and found that some races are female only hence the clipping of hair and such of course thats with out thats was also because i got some "missing" files i found for the mods

Yeah, I sort of remember x105/x110 being problematic. I'll take a look at it when I have a chance. (I'm working DLing all files from my 4Shared account today so I can close it.)

That Chinese LO, most here would disagree with. The main argument being nothing (or very very few) MODs should be below LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp. I made a copy of it as I'm always experimenting with LOs. Curious what the comments are next to some of them too, but translating Chinese is a pain in the arse!

i would help out if i can but seeing have to start all over again for Japanese and Chinese (on a secondary level no less) its save to say i have little to no skill in both long story short ya i feel for you but from what i can tell its talking about a problem LO but it seem to work up until that point

1. lmperial child, vampire child, nord child,redguard child, wood elf child, argonian child,breton, high elf child, googly eyes or loose fiting eys
  2. lop ears (most it not all ver and races),kunne, snow tabaxi mini( or any if not all minis of every race): reanamied eyes, bald, and or "loose fited eyes"
  3. mazken: no eye textures, one ear not maching
  4.  mitzha bald ear textures are missing (lighing on them is bright)(mini has reanamied eyes and both are bald)
  5.  moonknightK ears seem "off" and bald
  6.  moonshodow elves: bald
  7.  some type of nord has one eye missing texteures
  8.  ohmes-rahts missing eyes
  9.  some orcs are missing one or more eye textures
  10.  orog missing eys and teath textures
  11.  some redgurads missing one eye texture
  12.   anyrace with a beteran or smart are bald unless stated otherwise
  13.  all slimx105 races have loose fited eyes
  14. torkturian cow (all): googly eyes
  15.  vanpire race copy: googly eyes
  16.  some wood elfs have no eye textures
  17.  wood elf smart has off texture ears high reiz
  18.  one woodelf has flooting hair
  19.  xivilai is missing out right
  20. yokomimitztha(all ver) bald  and off texture ears some with reanimaid eyes
  21. 0 cute elf hair and years dont "fit" 
  22.  some ainmhi have googly eyes
  23.  archaic elf bald
  24. argonian eyes are poping out or human types are bald
  25. aureal no eye textures
  26. some breton are missing textures in one eye
  27. carrier fangs are cliping lower gaw a bit
  28. xno x117 (all) hair mash is too small or heads are too big
  29. chaponx117a1 onword are missing eyes or have reanamied
  30. cursed woman googly eyes
  31. dark elf one eye has no textures
  32. dark seducer textures in both eyes are missing
  33. darkgodness floting hair
  34. diablo elf fangs are cliping
  35. dog bitch ( yes its a race i have for some reason or other) googly eyes
  36. draco googly eyes
  37.  some golden saints: googly eyes
  38. hidden elf no eye texteurs
  39. some high elfs have floting hair one has no texture in one eye

and thats it this gose for both genders

i think its about time for a updated list as googly eyes are almost gone (after few days of changing the load order and downloading more complete versons of some mods the list gose on ill be posting watch few for a edit or a post with the new list for for the time being heres the current load order thats not give me as much issues as before

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Cobl Main.esm [Version 1.72]

02 CM Partners.esm

03 Oblivion Sexualized Monsters.esm

04 wolfzqraceEV.esm [Version 0.816]

05 wolfzqraceEV85.esm [Version 0.85]

06 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

07 ChanponSimple.esm

08 xeorace.esm

09 EURN.esm

0A x117race.esm

0B xeoracex117.esm

0C Chanpon.esm

0D SlimX105.esm

0E Lovers with PK.esm

0F TamagoClub.esm

10 BreakUndies.esm

11 HiyokoClub.esm

12 LoversCreature.esm

13 wolfzqcustom85EV.esm [Version 0.85EV]

14 CustomSpellIcons.esm

15 Chanpon_cha01.esp

16 ChanponSimpleDef.esp

17 EvyRace.esp

18 kt_customracefix.esp

19 Evy SP.esp

1A TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp

1B DLCFrostcrag.esp

1C CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

1D CM Partners NPC.esp

1E CM Partners More NPCs.esp

1F CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

20 CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

21 TeddyChest.esp

22 Secret Sancuary v0.04.esp

23 VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

24 Zodiac Companions.esp

25 BitchTattoo.esp

26 Body Writing.esp

27 zzEstrusCleaner.esp

28 user29sMaternityClothes.esp

29 BU_Disabler.esp

2A 666_Modified_Contraception_esp_1_0.esp

2B Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0.esp [Version 1.0]

** Younger Hotter NPC's v1.0 Vwalk.esp

2C LoversBed.esp

2D DLCSpellTomes.esp

2E VipCxjHHTest.esp

2F TafasSexyLingerieset02.esp

30 DLCThievesDen.esp

** DLCThievesDen Vwalk.esp

31 Apachii_Wigs_MaleFemale.esp

** DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp

32 AddActorValues_example.esp

33 LIPTemplate.esp

34 MONSTERGIRL-CoC.esp

35 FormID Finder4.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

36 DLCVileLair.esp

37 DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

** DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp

38 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

39 Knights.esp

** Knights Vwalk.esp

3A The Lost Spires.esp

** The Lost Spires Vwalk.esp

3B HackdirtAlive.esp

3C CoverYourself.esp

3D RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

3E DLCShiveringIsles.esp

3F Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.3]

++ USIPS Additional Changes.esp

40 EURN.esp [Version 0.9b]

41 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - Sc.esp

42 Demoness.esp

43 LoversOrgy.esp

44 LoversBackup2.esp

45 LoversSoundCreature.esp [Version 0.1.0]

46 LoversProstitute.esp

47 LoversClubCats.esp

48 LoversClubCatsSx.esp

49 LoversCreature.esp

4A LoversRapeSlave.esp

4B LoversLight.esp

++ Item interchange - Extraction.esp [Version 0.76]

++ Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk, reduced.esp [Version 0.76]

++ Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk.esp [Version 0.76]

++ Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp [Version 0.76]

++ Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag Reborn.esp [Version 0.76]

++ Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag Spire Revisited.esp [Version 0.76]

++ Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp [Version 0.76]

++ Item interchange - Placement.esp [Version 0.76]

4C LoversDRader.esp

4D LoversSlaveTrader.esp

4E LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

4F LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

50 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96v5]

51 Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4.3]

52 LoversBiko.esp

53 LoversTachiCat2.esp

54 LoversRaperS.esp

55 LoversChorus.esp

56 LoversJoburg.esp

57 LoversJealousy.esp

58 LoversEncounter.esp

59 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]

5A MCS extension.esp

5B HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp

5C HiyokoFutureDream.esp [Version y]

5D HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

5E HiyokoQuestTarget.esp

5F LoversCalm.esp

60 LoversLoveJuice.esp

61 LoversLoveMucus.esp

62 LoversCrowningIsle.esp

63 AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

64 LoversMagic.esp

65 LoversUnicorn.esp

66 LoversSlavePlay.esp

++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

** MMM-Cobl.esp [Version 1.69]

++ NoWeightLimit.esp

** OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp [Version 1.72]

++ Pelham-LostSpires-Fix.esp

++ Sexy Robes And Hats.esp

++ TribalOrc.esp

++ Wrye Morph Wearable.esp [Version 19]

67 LSTBravilUnderground.esp

68 PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.691.esp

69 LoversPayBandit.esp

6A LoversHooker.esp [Version 2.2]

6B KanshouBakuya.esp

6C Nudeshy Undergarments.esp

6D nudeshyceadb.esp

6E FuroGeneratorTrap.esp

6F LoversAchievments.esp

++ PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp

++ PSE-HackdirtAlive-Patch.esp

70 LoversStopSweetDeath.esp

71 LoversVimVigorFix.esp

72 Trokturian Cow.esp

73 LoversStupidNpc.esp

74 LSTaddonoutH.esp

75 LoversStalkerM.esp

76 LoversCreatureCompanion.esp

77 Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp [Version 01]

78 xeoex.esp

** xeoex Vwalk.esp

++ Specialanims.esp

** Book Jackets DLC.esp

** DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp

** GrimbotsSpellTomes.esp

79 MoreWomen ListReplacer.esp

7A Neo_Ahrum_race.esp

** OSM-All Genders.esp

7B Stylish Jump.esp

** Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esp

7C BreakArmor.esp [Version 1.10.f]

7D xeosp++.esp

** xeosp++ Vwalk.esp

7E DLCHorseArmor.esp

7F Beautiful People.esp

++ x117Race ENG Race.esp

80 DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

81 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

82 LoversTamagoClub.esp

83 TamagoDischarge.esp

84 LoversHiyokoShooter.esp

85 LoversHypnosis.esp

86 LoversImmoralGuards.esp

87 LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

88 LoversGGBlackmail111.esp

89 LoversImmoralSisters.esp

8A zBUArmors.esp

8B RingofMara.esp

8C LoversSkirtFlipper.esp

8D TamagoFertilityClinic.esp

8E Nudeshy X.esp

8F SetBody.esp

90 Mighty Magick - Races.esp

91 UChainBeast.esp

92 zzEstrus.esp

93 CM Partners.esp

94 TamagoBreak.esp

95 UOPS Additional Changes.esp

96 FastTravelDoubleFaceFix.esp

97 NPCTest.esp

98 OBSE Test Plugin.esp

99 Crowded Cities 15.esp

9A Cobl Glue.esp [Version 1.72]

9B Cobl Si.esp [Version 1.63]

9C Cobl Races.esp [Version 1.52]

9D Wrye Morph Keys.esp [Version 24]

9E Wrye Morph, X6.esp [Version 29]

9F Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp [Version 3.08]

** DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp

A0 DLCOrrery.esp

A1 TamagoConfide.esp

A2 TamagoNews.esp

A3 TamagoShop.esp

A4 TamagoTopic.esp

A5 LoversBitch.esp

A6 TamagoPlayerHUD.esp [Version 2.0]

A7 TamagoSetBody.esp

A8 LoversSetScale.esp

A9 LoversAphrodisia.esp

AA LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

++ Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp [Version 1.53]

++ Cobl Races - Balanced.esp [Version 1.52]

** Cobl Races TNR SI.esp [Version 1.53]

** Cobl Races TNR.esp [Version 1.53]

++ Cobl Tweaks.esp [Version 1.44]

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

** Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

AB Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.4.5]

AC Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

** Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp

AD DemonRaceMeatsuit.esp

AE Nona.esp

AF Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp [Version 2.0]

++ Oblivion_Character_Overhaul Vwalk.esp

B0 x117race.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

B1 Lop-ears Elf.esp

B2 Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

B3 Werewolf.esp

B4 UnlimitedBladeWorks_Fakers.esp

B5 xlds.esp

B6 wolfzqsuccubusEV22.esp [Version 0.22]

B7 wolfzqmylover85EV.esp [Version 0.85]

B8 wolfzqcursed85EV.esp [Version 0.85EV]

B9 wolfzqTentacle85EV.esp [Version 0.85EV]

BA CM Nona.esp

BB OCR Dark Elf.esp

BC OCR Breton.esp

BD OCR Argonian.esp

BE OCR High Elf.esp

BF OCR Daedra.esp

C0 OCR Redguard.esp

C1 OCR Orc.esp

++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

C2 slimfacex105.esp

** CM Partners Extra NPCs Vwalk.esp

** CM Partners Marker NPCs Vwalk.esp

** CM Partners More NPCs Vwalk.esp

** CM Partners NPC Vwalk.esp

** CM Partners Special NPCs Vwalk.esp

** CM Partners Vwalk.esp

** DLCFrostcrag Vwalk.esp

** DLCOrrery Vwalk.esp

C3 Bashed Patch, 0.esp

C4 LoversMB2.esp

C5 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

C6 Lovers3dorgasm.esp

C7 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

C8 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

edit current list of "non working" races

1. a few lop-ears elf mini's have losse eyes
  2. mazken may have no eye textures
  3. ohmrd-raht have no eyes
  4. orog has black teeith and no eye textures
  5. slim x105d to slimx110f have losse eyes some "not as bad" as others
  6. trokturian cow (all) googly eyes
  7. one verson of the wood elf race has no eye texture
  8. xivilai race is missing all togetter
  9. two versons of the ainmhi race have googly eyes and or no eye textures hard to tell most likely the former
  10. argonian(i think a verson of) has a miss eye place eyes issue as they are poping out to the side i was able to fix this by truning off one my eye mods i forgot whitch one
  11. a more human looking argonian has googly eyes 
  12. aureal has missing eye textures
  13. chanponx117a1,a-b1,a-L1*,b1,bb1,and bL1 all have mising eyes(note there is one copy of aL1 that just has reanimaid eyes withch can be fix as with most if not all reanaimed eyes probems by changing the eyes)
  14. draco googly eyes
  15. hidden elf mising eye textures
Edited by uiowebae

just my 2 cent, as i am more a pain in the ass than helping.   i would give also attention to all wolfzq files(esm,esp), zzestrus and monstergirlcoc they are also known for problematic random crashes and bugs.  after you fix the eyes probleme it is obvious you will have some trouble during game play.

just my 2 cent, as i am more a pain in the ass than helping.   i would give also attention to all wolfzq files(esm,esp), zzestrus and monstergirlcoc they are also known for problematic random crashes and bugs.  after you fix the eyes probleme it is obvious you will have some trouble during game play.

thanks ill look in to them once i fix this issue so far i have not ran in to only major peoblems with said mods but i have heard things more so with monstergirl then the other two (as a side note, you? a pain in the ass? no far from, any help is good even if it comes off as "dickish mockery" to put it poorly)

Definitely a +1 by kingkong on mentioning monstergirl MODs. I have all of her MODs, and every one of them required some sort of work on my part to fix it. From missing textures, to an extra space in the file paths (sloppy MOD authoring), to some really fucking bizarre animation, skeleton and mesh issues that caused major CTDs. (Be very very wary of some of the skeletons she throws into the mix!!!) Monstergirl was IMO a bit of a mechanic in that she used other MOD authors work and combined it to produce her MODs, but didn't fix or look for existing issues from those MODs from other MOD authors.

27 zzEstrusCleaner.esp can be disabled. It's, based on memory only meant to be enabled once, clean your save if using an older version of zzEstrus and then disabled. One less ESP in your LO.

Chanpon_cha01.esp and ChanponSimpleDef.esp, two separate Chanpon related files? I only recall having one, but I'd need to check in the morning as I'm not on my Oblviion PC at the moment. I'd go as far as trying to merge those two into one ESP, maybe. A review of each in CS/E to see what they have as far as race attributes.

I'd suggest, for those remaining with issues, reviewing each and every readme file, if they have one. If not then you'll need to work on your Google-Fu and do web searches for background on each.

Also, do any of those (with issues) have BSA archives, or are they all manually installed mesh and texture files? If you leave a BSA archive in your Oblivion data folder, AND install files manually you may need to rerun OBMM archiveinvalidate again, so that it points to the manually installed files instead of the BSA archive (Or visa versa, it's been a while (years) since I've had to do that). On your next post, if you can list any BSA files you have as they too may be contributing to your last few issues, we can check to see if they may be conflicting.

And last question for tonight. Are you reviewing/seeing these issues in-game or just in CS/E? Keep in mind that the head mesh on CS/E does not appear correctly for some reason or another and they must be viewed in full body mode in CS/E, or alternately tested in-game to see the final results.

Definitely a +1 by kingkong on mentioning monstergirl MODs. I have all of her MODs, and every one of them required some sort of work on my part to fix it. From missing textures, to an extra space in the file paths (sloppy MOD authoring), to some really fucking bizarre animation, skeleton and mesh issues that caused major CTDs. (Be very very wary of some of the skeletons she throws into the mix!!!) Monstergirl was IMO a bit of a mechanic in that she used other MOD authors work and combined it to produce her MODs, but didn't fix or look for existing issues from those MODs from other MOD authors.

27 zzEstrusCleaner.esp can be disabled. It's, based on memory only meant to be enabled once, clean your save if using an older version of zzEstrus and then disabled. One less ESP in your LO.

Chanpon_cha01.esp and ChanponSimpleDef.esp, two separate Chanpon related files? I only recall having one, but I'd need to check in the morning as I'm not on my Oblviion PC at the moment. I'd go as far as trying to merge those two into one ESP, maybe. A review of each in CS/E to see what they have as far as race attributes.

I'd suggest, for those remaining with issues, reviewing each and every readme file, if they have one. If not then you'll need to work on your Google-Fu and do web searches for background on each.

Also, do any of those (with issues) have BSA archives, or are they all manually installed mesh and texture files? If you leave a BSA archive in your Oblivion data folder, AND install files manually you may need to rerun OBMM archiveinvalidate again, so that it points to the manually installed files instead of the BSA archive (Or visa versa, it's been a while (years) since I've had to do that). On your next post, if you can list any BSA files you have as they too may be contributing to your last few issues, we can check to see if they may be conflicting.

And last question for tonight. Are you reviewing/seeing these issues in-game or just in CS/E? Keep in mind that the head mesh on CS/E does not appear correctly for some reason or another and they must be viewed in full body mode in CS/E, or alternately tested in-game to see the final results.

in game im still planing on using cs/e as a last resort that said i was able to to fix another eye issue in terms of the chanpon/mbp thanks to beta000 theyer alignedment fix which can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/2590-mbp-allin1-omod-v21beta/page-17 (post 325) fix most of the unaligned eys side for few slimfaceX and one other one. 

other then xeo no bsa for any my mods and google-fu dos need some work however i still have one more thing to try (read removing the human eye from imprieal file) as for the readme's if i remamber right most of them are untranslated and as someone who can "barely" read moonrunes thats a problem but ya reading around i found that cs/e is using a deffenet face gen then in game and have been toublale shooting via new game from day one the game is now playable again to say the least other then few black, googley and or unalingned eyes thanks to everyone for helping thus fair.

You can use NotePad++ to convert the text file readme characters to the appropriate Japanese and Chinese characters, then Google Translate. Not perfect but sometimes it gives you partial clues to what's going on in the MOD. Grammar is often problematic; English to Japanese phrase structures are opposite. (Sometimes going Japanese to German to English works better as the grammar structure of German and Japanese are similar to one another.)

In NotePad++, highlight all of the Japanese/Chinese characters, then from the top menu select Encoding | Character sets | Japanese | Shift-JIS. That would convert it to the Japanese characters so you can paste it to Google Translate. Chinese is similar but you have two choices, and it's often hit or miss.

Sounds like you've made some good progress. Good luck!