[Released v1] Monster Hunter Greatswords - Crafting Mod

Why exactly are the monster hunter mods being deleted from the nexus?

It's a copyright infringement thing, It goes against the Terms of service on the nexus.

I'm sorry I haven't been working on the mod for a while guys. I've just been kind of.. Busy lately. I haven't even launched Skyrim in weeks. Rather than continue to disappoint, I've decided to ask the community to use this and improve it to a better long term file. I trust people who know what they are doing with 3d modeling could do a much better job than me with fixing these wonky swords.

I've asked Quibber123 if he'd like to use all the assets in this mod in his, I hope his mod becomes the ultimate monster hunter mod!

Its still in development' date=' so non upgradeable. You can add the tempering recipes by yourself in CK, if you can't wait.

[/quote']

sadly i have no idea of how to do that :/

id love to know how to make the mods and all the tweaking and such so i could make my own mods and share them with the community, but i have 0 knowledge about how to do those things and i dont know anyone who knows about it either.

Its still in development' date=' so non upgradeable. You can add the tempering recipes by yourself in CK, if you can't wait.

[/quote']

id love to know how to make the mods and all the tweaking and such so i could make my own mods and share them with the community, but i have 0 knowledge about how to do those things and i dont know anyone who knows about it either.

Dont worry over the weekend I will open this up and add all of the tempering recipes in but first I want to rename them to something understandable (MHGS1 is not very handy compared to MHGSIronSword for example)

[/quote']

Dont worry over the weekend I will open this up and add all of the tempering recipes in but first I want to rename them to something understandable (MHGS1 is not very handy compared to MHGSIronSword for example)

sounds awesome, i will be waiting for the release :)

[/quote']

Sounds great, If your wondering, the list in my first post says what each ID is in order, to make your work easier, like MHGS1 is jawblade ect, thats just how they were ordered on the disk.

You kill different forms of dragons, harvest materials from their bodies, mine ores, pick some herbs and mushrooms to craft armors and weapons. Then, upgrade your gears and kill higher level dragons.

So, its just like someone said before, Skyrim is a real good platform for MH mods.

Its a good game with skill based, no character leveling system. You can't run into those dragons and button smashing like "empirewarriors" series, you will die with three to four hits if you do so.

[/quote']

Sounds great, If your wondering, the list in my first post says what each ID is in order, to make your work easier, like MHGS1 is jawblade ect, thats just how they were ordered on the disk.

Yeah, name EditorIDs in a ordered form will let you and others find them easier in the massive list. Not just the weapons, everything you added can use this little trick. You can actually do it like 01MHJB, so the "01" will make them always stay on top of the list.

• 3 months later...

You kill different forms of dragons' date=' harvest materials from their bodies, mine ores, pick some herbs and mushrooms to craft armors and weapons. Then, upgrade your gears and kill higher level dragons.

So, its just like someone said before, Skyrim is a real good platform for MH mods.

Its a good game with skill based, no character leveling system. You can't run into those dragons and button smashing like "empirewarriors" series, you will die with three to four hits if you do so.

[/quote']

ha ha brings me back to the first MH game on ps2.... first time i ever went up against a rathalos solo i bout peed myself.... but after a bit of fine tuning i was able to devise a pretty solid strategy using dual swords, exploding barrels, and rocks.... but here 10 years in the future on a open world game featuring dragons as the main plot point apparently you just have you yell at em and hack away... did we walk backwards or something to get here?

• 6 months later...