Bodyslide Static Npc Meshes?

luythen

I have a weird ocurrence in my game that 2 NPCs outside Markath are naked and have static nude meshes that are not animated. I know this behaviour when one doesn't use FNIS/ Bodyslide correctly but then it applies to all npcs and the player model. 

Anyone have any idea why only two specific npc should behave that way? They are at that mine directly after the gates of Markath. Any Sexlab/adult mod modifying them so I might have an unclean uninstall or something?

Just want to find out if that save game is getting corrupted with loose refs or something. Any help appreciated.

Sounds like a mod problem than a Bodyslide/skeleton problem if it's just those 2 specific NPC's

If your PC and every other NPC works just fine then it most definitely is a mod problem, and you might try checking your papyrus log to see if any information can be gleamed.

(Also, try posting in technical support forum, as all the papyrus and scripting wizards that can help you all lurk over there :D)

Archived