Please Help!

I have a problem. I installed the cbbe v3.2 mod and it is not able to create my custom body using bodyslide. even though i increase the breat size and create bodies. it always says bodies created successfully. but in the game it is just the boob size of the curvy option. Please help me.

Try to create a complete different body with bodylside as a test then, for example use ridiculous values for both breasts and tights, then check ingame again. If the changes appear, then you should try to install your former body again.

Try to create a complete different body with bodylside as a test then, for example use ridiculous values for both breasts and tights, then check ingame again. If the changes appear, then you should try to install your former body again.

Some how it seems to be working but i get undies body not nude one

I had that issue as well and got around it by having it save the meshes to a folder of my choosing then just move them where they needed to go. To do it hold the CTRL button down when telling it to generate the meshes.

Please explain in detail. I cant get this solved!!

I have had a lot of issues with Bodyslide not saving the meshes correctly or in the proper places. if you hold down the CTRL key when you click on the Generate Meshes button it will let you save them wherever you want. I made a few different folders and would save them there then just copy them to their proper place afterwards and it worked perfectly.

I had that issue as well and got around it by having it save the meshes to a folder of my choosing then just move them where they needed to go. To do it hold the CTRL button down when telling it to generate the meshes.

Please explain in detail. I cant get this solved!!

I have had a lot of issues with Bodyslide not saving the meshes correctly or in the proper places. if you hold down the CTRL key when you click on the Generate Meshes button it will let you save them wherever you want. I made a few different folders and would save them there then just copy them to their proper place afterwards and it worked perfectly.

I tried that. But it is not working

If you are crashing when you remove the characters clothing that usually happens when you don't have the proper skeleton. If you installed the skeleton then the CBBE body the skeleton from the body may have overwritten the one from XP32.

Thank you so much man. Helped me a lot!! :heart:  :heart:  :D

I have found the best order to install bodies and mods for them is:

1- The base body package that has everything all together.  2- Altered meshes (some may have skeletons with them).  3- Skeleton.  4- Textures (make sure they don't have any meshes with them or that you don't overwrite any of the previously installed meshes).

Most body packages have things that individual mesh and texture sets don't have so it is usually a good idea to use one. I think I have about 8 - 10 different texture sets installed over each other with each getting more specific as I go (from base meshes to specific parts like eyes, tintmasks and such).

Archived