How Compatible Is Immersive Creatures?

Kuロi

Not sure if this was asked before (probably, but I suck at searching), but how compatible is Immersive Creatures as far as Sexlab is concerned? Is it only compatible with mob variants, or are there some unique additions that also benefit from it? Say some creature is using the werewolf animations while not being a werewolf, can sex still be triggered, using the sex same animation as werewolves?

I'm still unsure whether to use IC or not, but knowing how well it ends up working may help me make my mind.

Immersive creatures and SkyMoMod weren't that compatible since they used custom races for some if not all of their creatures. The new sexlab has a different way to handle races and I think it comes with an internal lists that handles both mods. I've seen cyclopses from Skymomod use giant animations before the update, but with the new update even the skeletons use draugr animations now.

If you use that one mod that replaces creatures dynamically to give them dongs you might get some oddities like the aforementioned cyclops turning into a giant for the duration, but the skeleton I saw just remained a skeleton.

In short, they're a lot more compatible now.

Archived