Radiant Prostitution Tweaked Blacklisting Issue, Help Please.

I would say sexlab cause you have no animations in your sexlab list. Radiant has no animations of it's own it uses the ones from sexlab. But if you have no animations showing up in sexlab.... well. I honestly don't know what more you can try to get the animation list to show up. But that is what you need, get the animation list to show up in sexlab and then we can go from there. But at this point I have no more idea's on how to get the animation list to show up.

Which is weird because all the creature animations are there, its just the human ones that aren't showing up.

Exactly which is why i am out of idea's i honestly have no clue how you could get the creature animations to show but none of the rest to show. Everything I could think of that might fix that I suggested at this point. To me it makes no sense, creatures are showing up and not the default sexlab.

I would say sexlab cause you have no animations in your sexlab list. Radiant has no animations of it's own it uses the ones from sexlab. But if you have no animations showing up in sexlab.... well. I honestly don't know what more you can try to get the animation list to show up. But that is what you need, get the animation list to show up in sexlab and then we can go from there. But at this point I have no more idea's on how to get the animation list to show up.

Which is weird because all the creature animations are there, its just the human ones that aren't showing up.

Exactly which is why i am out of idea's i honestly have no clue how you could get the creature animations to show but none of the rest to show. Everything I could think of that might fix that I suggested at this point. To me it makes no sense, creatures are showing up and not the default sexlab.

Ug do you know which shlongs of skyrim patch fixes the underwear thing?

Archived