Radiant Prostitution Tweaked Blacklisting Issue, Help Please.

I made a post already about this in the actual mod page and was told to come here to get better help. What's happening is once I accept the job as a prostitute at Riverwood (and anywhere else) I put on the clothes they give you and go ask people for sex. Once I go to start whatever kind of sex act they want nothing happens and I get an error message at the top of my screen that says "You've blacklisted all consensual Oral sex anims. This won't work." It gives me the same message no matter what sex act I try to perform. I ran FNIS. I followed all the steps and installed all the mods that were reccomended and all the dependancies. I made sure everything was enabled in NMM and in game in the MCM if I go to SexLab then Toggle Animations everything is blank other then a bunch of check box's which are all checked. Really would love some help with this so I can get this mod working. Thank you!

Well as I posted in the other thread if you type the command I mentioned and hit enter. It should have forced sexlab to reset. Did you try using the clean/rebuild command in the MCM menu of sexlab?

I just re loaded my game and tried the command again and hit enter and in the top left corner after exiting the console it said "MCM Registered 7 new menu's" checked back in SexLab and its still blank and no I haven't tried clean/rebuild command.

There is a button in sexlab menu I think on the last page that says clean/rebuild or something to that effect. Click it and it should force sexlab to reset to base settings. Hopefully that will make the animations show up.

Yeah but once you click that there's a bunch of options that come up.

SexLab Status: Enabled with an option to disable it

Restore Default Settings

Stop Current Animations

Reset Animation Registry

Reset Voice Registry

Reset Expression Registry

Export Settings

Import Settings

Upgrade/Uninstall/Reinstall

Clean System

Debug/Development Mode

Available Strap-ons

Rebuild Strap-on List

Calyps Strapon

First one is try this since it is a animation issue.

Reset Animation Registry

If that doesn't work try this one

Clean System

Finally if those don't work try this.

Upgrade/Uninstall/Reinstall

Did all those and still the same issue, blank page in Animation Toggle.

Ok. what happens if you make a brand new character? Just make one real quick and see if you still have a blank menu.

Ok made a new character and during the intro sexlab gets installed also says creature animations, character animations installed. Went to the sexlab mcm during the intro and all blank except creature animations. Am I missing a mod that provides the animations or something? What mod provides the character animations for radkant prostitution tweaked?

Ok. what happens if you make a brand new character? Just make one real quick and see if you still have a blank menu.

Ok made a new character and during the intro sexlab gets installed also says creature animations, character animations installed. Went to the sexlab mcm during the intro and all blank except creature animations. Am I missing a mod that provides the animations or something? What mod provides the character animations for radkant prostitution tweaked?

Sexlab is the mod with the base animations. At this point your only choice might be to uninstall and reinstall sexlab. I really am running out of idea's on why your animation list is not showing up.

I likely asked you this in another post in the main one. but run FNIS and post the text output here. Maybe there is a error.

Also just to be certain what version of FNIS, Sexlab and SKSE are you using? Need to know the version numbers.

Sexlab is the mod with the base animations. At this point your only choice might be to uninstall and reinstall sexlab. I really am running out of idea's on why your animation list is not showing up.

I likely asked you this in another post in the main one. but run FNIS and post the text output here. Maybe there is a error.

Also just to be certain what version of FNIS, Sexlab and SKSE are you using? Need to know the version numbers.

Hmmm ok, is there anything special I need to do to uninstall sexlab? My SexLab version is 1.57 (newest version) my SKSE is the alpha build version 1.7.0 there is a current build version 1.6.16 and my FNIS version is FNIS Behavior V5_0_2 and no optional files. Do you want me to run FNIS with any of the check boxes checked or no?

Ok SKSE 1.7 is the one you need was just making sure you was using it instead of the last stable build.

Are you using the xpms skeleton recommended by sexlab install? If so click the skeletonarm patch check box the rest you only need to check if you have installed mods that use them. So just trying checking it IF you have the recommended skeleton installed.

Ok SKSE 1.7 is the one you need was just making sure you was using it instead of the last stable build.

Are you using the xpms skeleton recommended by sexlab install? If so click the skeletonarm patch check box the rest you only need to check if you have installed mods that use them. So just trying checking it IF you have the recommended skeleton installed.

Could you link me to that skeleton download, I can't seem to find it.

I don't know it off the top of my head but it is linked in the sexlab download. Or just do a search for xpms skeleton.

Sorry I haven't replied in the last few days, got busy, hopefully your still around! Anyway just installed the skeleton and also shlongs of Skyrim, also ran FNIS and check boxed the skeleton and the animation toggle is still blank and also now when I take my clothes off my underwear is always on even if I unequip the underwear in my inventory, is that something shlongs of skyrim does or something? This is getting really frustrating.

Honestly at this point we have reached the end of my expertise. I honestly have no idea why your animations are not showing up or how to fix it.

But that is the main problem now is for some reason your animations are not showing up in sexlab menu which means the mods can't pick them up. I just honestly don't know why or how to fix it at this point. We have tried everything I can think of including a new character.

Maybe someone else will chime in with more idea's to help you with it.

Honestly at this point we have reached the end of my expertise. I honestly have no idea why your animations are not showing up or how to fix it.

But that is the main problem now is for some reason your animations are not showing up in sexlab menu which means the mods can't pick them up. I just honestly don't know why or how to fix it at this point. We have tried everything I can think of including a new character.

Maybe someone else will chime in with more idea's to help you with it.

Ug that really sucks, thanks for all your help though. Do you think its an issue with radiant prostitution or with sexlab, should I try installing a different sex mod to see if that works?

I would say sexlab cause you have no animations in your sexlab list. Radiant has no animations of it's own it uses the ones from sexlab. But if you have no animations showing up in sexlab.... well. I honestly don't know what more you can try to get the animation list to show up. But that is what you need, get the animation list to show up in sexlab and then we can go from there. But at this point I have no more idea's on how to get the animation list to show up.

I would say sexlab cause you have no animations in your sexlab list. Radiant has no animations of it's own it uses the ones from sexlab. But if you have no animations showing up in sexlab.... well. I honestly don't know what more you can try to get the animation list to show up. But that is what you need, get the animation list to show up in sexlab and then we can go from there. But at this point I have no more idea's on how to get the animation list to show up.

Which is weird because all the creature animations are there, its just the human ones that aren't showing up.

Archived