To me this is the mod, most important

guardiaodf

I still havent found an ENB mod that I've been completely happy with. It either looks awsome with terrible fps, or its ok with bugs and a few things I dont really like.

And why does everyone want to make things darker. Most I've tried made it near impossible to go anywhere without torch/candlelight to see where you are going when dungeon crawling or even walking around the land. Hell even on cloudy/stormy weather it would get too dark to see what you were doing on some of them. x.x

It has an awful lot of bugs' date=' shadows are weird in a lot of places, lighting gets all messed up, and it gets awfully blurry, way too blurry.

[/quote']

approximately 8000 people have downloaded, and no one spoke of "bug" in bug enbseries never seen yet .. hahaah ... I laughed about it. hahaah finally, its contrast is high, decreases .. so that your shadow so, it will become normal! and that what I said, is in the manual and on the site, not read, why you traveled;]

and options of darkness, in mod....

before talking nonsense, see the video or the scren before talking nonsense =]

I agree with neobunny on that... even on my puter... things are way to dark' date=' thoe most of the time im playing a vampire (with mods) but it really is to dark and uninstalled every one that i used... old phrase; Keep it simple stupid, works best for me.

[/quote']

too dark? the site of the mod, is speaking, LOWER YOUR CONTARSTE!. The mod adds auto contrast ja .... temporarily place 20% ... contarste the control panel .. You only lowers the file without reading anything?; S

its good for screens but for playing' date=' i dont actually like it. there are some lighting bugs and shadows. also, seems too blurry for my like and decrease evident performance. i like it for taking screenshots but no more.

[/quote']

decreases very little fps using skyboost, update 3 or 4, and the mod, the one d3.d9.dll, winning fps, your pc has to be very bad, not to run well. Here runs perfect, even without the d3d9.dll, winning fps.

its good for screens but for playing' date=' i dont actually like it. there are some lighting bugs and shadows. also, seems too blurry for my like and decrease evident performance. i like it for taking screenshots but no more.

[/quote']

diminui muito pouco fps usando skyboost, atualização 3 ou 4, e os mod, o d3.d9.dll um, ganhando fps, seu pc tem que ser muito ruim, para não correr bem. Aqui funciona perfeito, mesmo sem a d3d9.dll, ganhando fps

is best that you test as you think beautiful, before speaking only server to ss;]

Archived