Colourwheel's mods

O_O

Yeah, apparently, Arthmoor was all yay and wow, until it was released, then he went "grrr you can't use my stuff". So it had to be removed. I believe CW is already working on a new version that doesn't use any of "his" stuff (which is basically still Beth's stuff, even if he did alter it). I'm sure it'll show up again soon. I just think it's a bit of a dick move to let someone waste a whole lot of time on something and be all supportive, and then when it's done, pull the plug on it. Hollywood mentality, everything's fine, so long as it's mine! >.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41485

I just checked her mods' date=' and they are back up.

[/quote']

This is not the mod I wanted. This was done later. In fact, if you read the description says: "I wasn't intending to make a public release for this but my Instructor at school encouraged me to do this since I was already working on it in class. He told me if my mod gets reported and removed then maybe its best I shouldn't be sharing my work on this site anymore.", because of the elimination of the previous mod.

I've already suggested him/her to join loverslab (via nexus forum PM), but I have not been answered.

If someone is able to contact him/her directly, please ask my questions.

Kodiak you don't have to pm CW. I was also looking for it and found out that it was removed. I always like CW's mods' date=' although they might not suite the taste for some. Anyhow, I didn't know I had it downloaded it until I checked my HD. No offense but, Arthmoor can kiss my booty :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6676hombmfvz47e

[/quote']Thank you very much !

If someone is able to contact him/her directly' date=' please ask my questions.

[/quote']

What question would that be exactly. I can pass it along to her, but I cannot promise a response.

The request to join loverslab to share his works (and maybe get rid of the Nexus). Thank you.

The request to join loverslab to share his works (and maybe get rid of the Nexus). Thank you.

Ah, I've mentioned it to her before after she left NExus initially. This site isnt for everyone. Its not her thing. She's proven me wrong before though, so I'll mention to her anyway.

Yes CW is a she, and yes I'm sure.

Archived