If Someone Could Please Help Me With First Person View Issue Involving Devious Devices

TwilightDB

Hi Everyone :shy: ,

I like to express my appreciation to this modding community for it's alternative views of Skyrim which I felt is an already amazing game in itself as vanilla but was made all that much more impressive with all the work of talented people who contribute their time and efforts in that process; both here and on the Nexus.

Coming close to a year of playing and replaying vanilla Skyrim with the basic mods; I've yearned to expand my Skyrim experience by trying to play a more adult and brutal gameplay that "could" represent the morals and customs during that era of life.

So with that in mind, It's the first time I've tried installing SKSE, SKYUI, SKYUI-Away, Sexlab and it's components, Devious Devices with it components and need a bit of help since I have no experience with any of them while trying to learn on the fly.

Most noticably is the missing valuable first person point of view (I can't zoom in or out with my wheel mouse after i've installed the mods) which i think involves Devious Devices Integration.  I've clicked on the Immersive person view option under the general tab to change it to true and I still don't have the zoom in or out capability plus my player character is more to the left hand side of the screen.

If someone could help explain how I could fix this, it would be appreciated! :)

Thank you in advance!

Archived