Hello everyone -- I had a RL request for a non-BBP CBBE Curvy version of the Tera HighElf F H18 armor, So I took a couple hours and put it together. I thought I'd share it back here in case anyone is interested.

I started from LuxurySky's no replacer variation, so make sure you install that version before this as the download doesn't include textures or other important files (Such as gloves and boots)

This version works with the full compliment of bodyslide options (cbbe slim through SSH), but does not use BBP. I also only adjusted the body portion of the armor. To install, just copy the contents to your skyrim/data folder. By default that only installs CBBE curvy. For other sizes, you must have BodySlide installed (available in the adult mods download area).

post-21341-13597873878892_thumb.jpg

And the download:

CalTeraHeavy4.7z

Hello everyone -- I had a RL request for a non-BBP CBBE Curvy version of the Tera HighElf F H18 armor' date=' So I took a couple hours and put it together. I thought I'd share it back here in case anyone is interested.

I started from LuxurySky's no replacer variation, so make sure you install that version before this as the download doesn't include textures or other important files (Such as gloves and boots)

This version works with the full compliment of bodyslide options (cbbe slim through SSH), but does not use BBP. I also only adjusted the body portion of the armor. To install, just copy the contents to your skyrim/data folder. By default that only installs CBBE curvy. For other sizes, you must have BodySlide installed (available in the adult mods download area).

And the download:

[/quote']

Could you make a non bbp version of the castanic craw wizard armor?thanx!!!

Hi' date=' time ago I modified the texture

intensifying the colors

and yesterday someone asked me to share it

I leave here, if you find good you can add to your post

(although the quality is not the best because the original neither is)

Tera HighElf F H18

http://www.mediafire.com/?y6wy6ccl4mpoulh

Thx for sharing. putting on list soon

Tera Castanic F H11 Retexture' date=' will post file if wanted.

vDKJR.jpg

Yes please!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2r611kna9anckhz

thx for sharing. putting on list soon

n/m' date=' here is the UNP version attached.

[/quote']

i'm downloading everything from there dun worry, cbbe +unp version bbp and non bbp all will be into one rar file later on.

Hello everyone -- I had a RL request for a non-BBP CBBE Curvy version of the Tera HighElf F H18 armor' date=' So I took a couple hours and put it together. I thought I'd share it back here in case anyone is interested.

And the download:

[/quote']

thx for the non bbp mesh even tho u r so busy and all..

These Tera ports are looking very nice, but my only problem is that the armors that aren't masks "lose" some leg due to the high heels not actually pushing the heels up and making the character taller (game limitations, I know).

It's not that game-breaking, but just something I noticed. Is there any way around this?

Sure:

post-21341-13597873924669_thumb.jpg

CalTeraCrawWiz.7z

Full bodyslide compatability (sans Vanilla and BBP) Just copy into your Skyrim Data folder if Bodyslide is installed. Includes a pre-made CBBE Curvy version.

Based on the 'Mask' version I believe (I didn't notice the CBBE v3 bbp version, so I ended up redoing it mostly from scratch.) The meshes end up in skyrim/data/meshes/armor/ebony/f/crawwizardcuirass_*.nif

A few weighting issues, mainly with the neck. Also, didn't do gloves or boots or anything, sorry. (Though I did resize the boots, just didn't get them ready to put in game)

I did this to procrastinate and see how fast I can get it done... still not fast enough...

Sure:

Full bodyslide compatability (sans Vanilla and BBP) Just copy into your Skyrim Data folder if Bodyslide is installed. Includes a pre-made CBBE Curvy version.

Based on the 'Mask' version I believe (I didn't notice the CBBE v3 bbp version' date=' so I ended up redoing it mostly from scratch.) The meshes end up in skyrim/data/meshes/armor/ebony/f/crawwizardcuirass_*.nif

A few weighting issues, mainly with the neck. Also, didn't do gloves or boots or anything, sorry. (Though I did resize the boots, just didn't get them ready to put in game)

I did this to procrastinate and see how fast I can get it done... still not fast enough...

[/quote']

thx u for ur time in doing these awesome remesh. going to the list soon.

Hi everyone. I did a recolor on the Human Female L13 (see screenshot) and i would like to share it if someone wants or the author of the thread wants it in the main post. I called it SilverGold cause, well, you know, it's obvious :P Anyway, Should i just atach the file here or is there a better way to share this? Also, if someone would be kind enough to tell me how to use the spoiler function I would be much apreciated.

EDIT: Link to download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?e4y82306by45og3

post-31426-13597873928618_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone. I did a recolor on the Human Female L13 (see screenshot) and i would like to share it if someone wants or the author of the thread wants it in the main post. I called it SilverGold cause' date=' well, you know, it's obvious :P Anyway, Should i just atach the file here or is there a better way to share this? Also, if someone would be kind enough to tell me how to use the spoiler function I would be much apreciated.

[/quote']

Spoiler function: [spoiler ] [/spoiler ]

You can either attach it here or upload it to mediafire!

Nice recolour :3

yes i welcome any retext by anybody' date=' i might not do screenshot for some of them coz its too much to go thru.

so u just atatch it here, or upload it somewhere like mediafire and i'll put it up on the list.

[/quote']

Thanks, i've edited the post. Added link to mediafire ;)

Greetings! I was curious if anyone knew of any good male mods? There are plenty of great Tera female ones here, but I've yet to come across anything male related. I'm tempted to play female, just because these mods look great. I would prefer to be a male though. :-/

For some reason I can't get Xelus' skin textures to work for the armors that use them. The arch-typical purple untextured surfaces appear. When I check the ZIP files, each .dds texture is there by name but seems to be missing its actual filesize data.

Sorry' date=' but stupid question from a newbie.

I don't suppose these mods work on a UNP body?

[/quote']

erm the newest one has UNP support, the castanic h17 i believe. the rest nah mostly cbbe.

yes i welcome any retext by anybody' date=' i might not do screenshot for some of them coz its too much to go thru.

so u just atatch it here, or upload it somewhere like mediafire and i'll put it up on the list.

[/quote']

Thanks, i've edited the post. Added link to mediafire ;)

your file is in the list thx for sharing.