Only Some Creature Animations Work?

First off, are Draugr considered creatures by sexlab animation-wise? I know they are classified as creatures under your sex stats, but I suppose they use mostly humanoid animations

Right now the only "creature" animations I can get to work are Draugr, I'm using FNIS 5.0.2 and FNIS creatures 5.0.2, I have SexLab 154, NudeCreatures 2.0.0, SD+ 1.16, Aroused v20140124, and SexLab Breeder 0.9

I have creature animations turned on in mcm and have run FNISGenerator more times than I can count with no warnings. It says both 

Reading FNISBase V5.0.2 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.0.2 ...

as well as 

animations for 1 mods and 17 creatures successfully included

Now, when I use SexLab MatchMaker's spell thing on a horse, it does nothing, nothing at all. If I cast it on myself I just start masturbating as if nothing was near me. Additionally when trying to go through SexLab Breeder I talk to the werewolf, it does it's dialouge, but no animations start, and there's a notification that says "SB Animation failed to load" or something to that effect. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I have all the required mods for both Breeder and MatchMaker. Any Ideas?

Not all creatures have built in animations and textures. You need some additional mods like bestaryextra's and Sexlab nude creatures mods adds more of them, as does 2 more mods that their names escape me at the moment.

Not all creatures have built in animations and textures. You need some additional mods like bestaryextra's and Sexlab nude creatures mods adds more of them, as does 2 more mods that their names escape me at the moment.

Have both of those already, the main thing that confuses me is the breeder mod since I have all the required mods for it

Also Papyrus log for those interested: In .rtf and .docx since I can't upload straight text files

Papyrus.0.rtf

Papyrus.0.docx

I have never used the breeder mod so I know nothing about it.

If you have those installed as well you do know you have to go into the SLNC MCM menu and make sure all the creatures are checked right? Not all of them are checked automaticly. Only the ones that comes with it by default are.

Many of the other creatures, trolls, horses etc. Require I think it is called creature feature and Panic also made one called Sexualized creatures I think. You have to load the meshes and then make sure they are checked int he SLNC MCM menu for them to work.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived