Help Cant Get This Mod Installed Properly

markkey

I had to reinstall skyrim yesterday, im a few days new to modding and its been fun but everything turned sour. i tried uninstalling all custom mods, game still ctd

wish i backed up directory but anyway.

id been trying to get this mod installed, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29523-released-zaselims-gaya-gei-body-mods-wip-zggb-chml-body-released-zggb-ch-zggb-r2-u-zggb-r/

only thing i could never get the glute slider to work in racemenu, breast size i could always change, with or without chsbhc

the guy who made the mod and kudos to him, he told me i just need hdt physics extension and skeleton installed to get the body functioning. seems he doesnt have awful lot of time, so i decided to make a thread here, hopes somebody can help me out to install it properly.

Guest carywinton

The requirements and difficulty level of the mod is quite high, I would state it will require quite a bit of modding experience to complete properly. I personally have not worked with the hdt physics, as of this writing for good reason, it is difficult to get functioning properly and has stiff requirements. Anytime you are adding in a functionality to a game engine not designed for it, it will present many difficult hurdles to overcome and to achieve good results. Hopefully someone who has completed this particular install can assist you further, if not I will try to help you get going. When working with a new mod and it's requirements, I find it is best to test each step for proper functionality first. Sometimes this cannot be done due to multiple requirements and in Skyrim in particular, having to restart a new game each time and deal with the introduction movie, character creation, etc. is quite laborious.

Kind Regards,

CaryWinton

thanks man, so far i just installed xp32 skeleton extended, racemenu, skse and skyui. Im gonna have to test with new game because my saves relied on a few other mods, 

i want to try and get the mod working with bare minimum, no armors or anything, just body mod and coupled with race menu, hopefully the glute slider will work. I know the breast slider works fine with or without chsbhc, i tested that yesterday.

ill post back soon, i just need to make sure its all stable with the mods i have installed so far. thanks again.

install XPMS skeleton scale sliders from nexus.

They have butt sliders I believe.

And no, HDT is not too complicated anymore. It only really takes like 10 mins to setup now and their is more than enough if not an overabundance of guides/info on how to do it.

The only iron rule in HDT modding:

NEVER overwrite anything from XPMS extended (unless your an experienced modder and you know what your doing)

thanks, the glute sliders dont work though, although weight slider works, somehow i have breast slider also but that doesnt work, im using a female character so yea.

i havent installed hdt yet, i will try in a bit, then i guess ill try install the zggh-ch body mod.

i got it to work, FINALLY. i just followed these instructions, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25482-setup-step-by-step-setup-basics-for-hdt-physics-extension/

and some minor things, i installed hdt plugins for skse manually. then i installed skeleton xp32 extended through nmm.

then i installed the body manually, placed the texture folder from it inside the skyrim directory.

Only problem now is my saves where run on project enb and mesh improvement mod, clients of tamriel. i dont know what else. i was busy messing with side quests though, the campaign i got up to the windhelm and spoke to the king,

since then i tried side quests all over the place. ah well.

thanks for everyones help though, a new start was what i needed. When i tried installing it yesterday, i had so many conflicting mods from body, to skeleton to movement, it didnt make any sense.

Archived