Question About The Mods

markkey

Is there a mod that allows you spawn and customize an npc?

say for example i wanted to put a few female nps around me, then customize each of them on the fly, breast size, legs, etc

i know i can spawn npcs or even get a follower mod, but what about getting other npcs to engage in sex with another?

i just want to orchestrate a big uhhh...party 

and customize everyones big and small uhh..yea  :cool:

for your first question idd say no but you can download a program on steam called creation kit that accomplishes makeing your own npcs and then loads them into the game.

for the 2nd question there is a mod that allows u to cast a spell on npcs and or your self that makes them have sex , its called match maker.  to get it to work you will have to have sexlab framwork.  heres the match maker link http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17343-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-11102013/

press ~    then enter tfc

type tm to hide all the user interface stuff

ty, 

btw is your avatar using this mod? 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29523-released-zaselims-gaya-gei-body-mods-wip-zggb-chml-body-released-zggb-ch-zggb-r2-u-zggb-r/

i tried getting that mod to work with all my mods and it gave me ctd. I might have to clean up my mods though since i installed a bunch from here yesterday.

you want Alternate Actors

Using this mod, you can change the character you play to anyone around you. So, for example, you have Lydia as a follower. you can switch to Lydia, mod the shit out of her using showracemenu, and then switch back and the modifications stay.

Be warned: this isn't a silver bullet. It crashes on me occasionally when swapping, then again I use a number of body-effecting mods and something could be getting in the way. It also has a bit of a "problem" with ECE (well for me anyway) in that everyone I swap to starts with my chars face and hair color (which is just an overlay color anyway)

You may be able to switch things up a bit and get past these things.

Archived