Sevenbase Not Working

Does someone have a older 7base rar file that i can try? Maybe the newest one is broken?

The "newest one" is not broken, your game is broken or you didn't installed it correctly.

Do you have femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif In your Data\Meshes\Actors\character\character assets ?

P.S: You should also install body mods manually.

I had problems getting it to work for awhile, but I eventually figured out what I had done wrong.

The order you installed them is correct. What might be the problem is you either have leftover files from previous mods that are conflicting with your body mod or one of the files you downloaded might be out of date.

I use the sevenbase all-in-one installer from the nexus (the one that lets you choose which parts to install when you activate it using NMM). If you use that installer then you should also download the vanilla animations patch under the optional files.

Have you had any body mods installed prior to using the sevenbase? What is not working about the mod? Is it the proportions of the sevenbase body or is it the textures/skeleton?

Also, make sure you have the latest version of FNIS.

Archived