Disappearing Companions

Evening folks,

I have a pretty strange issue with Sexout concerning my companions. Namely, once their sex animation is done, they will stand around in their regular outfit, phase in and out of existence a couple of times, and then disappear. Now, the map tells me they're still there, and fast travelling does not make them reappear; yet clicking around on the space they occupied does not bring up anything in the console (as you can see, I understand so little of what's going on that fumbling around in the proverbial dark is about all I can do). Thing is, if I manage to quickly hit them with the reset gun while they're blinking, they remain, and everything works fine - but obviously, that is generally not an option (I'm using Tryouts).

That did not always happen, and I think the first occurence may have coincided with the switch from Rapers to BrutalRapers (not entirely sure as I installed several of plugins at once). But no, reverting to Rapers or disabling any of the other mods does not fix it. I also re-installed the anims and switched Archive Invalidation off and back on (in FOMM) - to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea what's wrong?

PS: In case it matters - I was referring to Cass and Veronica specifically, although the same problem occurs with modded companions like Cyan and Sunny.

Archived