Body Skin not matched to face skin - help

Reylegh

Hi, I just changed my laptop and now on full HD I see a clear difference between face and body:

my mods for skinn and face are the following:

Active:
Caliente Female Body Mod Big Botom Edition -CBBE-
Normalmaps CBBE (mod id 20483)
Fair Skin Complecion for CBBE (mod id 19666)

Better Females by Bella Version
Better Females Face Texture by Fuse00 (mod id 49766)

Not active:
Really Smooth Female Faces (mod id 128)
SG Female Texture renewal (mod id 35267)
Pretty Face (mod id 7887)

Do you have any suggestions what I can try to get smooth skin with no diference? or do you maybe have a mod with a cloth covering that part? might be a gothic style collar.

But still, any sugestions with the texture?

I am just using fair skin complextion on UNP and it looks fine.

Also by not active do you mean they are loaded but not checked? The reason i ask is sometimes mods get used anyways even if they are not checked, if they was in the save before or other programs use them. If that is what you mean by the last ones not being active I would deactivate them in the mod list section. Just checking.

Your best bet to finding what the problem is, is just deactivate each mod one at a time.

I would start with this

Better Females Face Texture by Fuse00

then check in the game to see if it is still doing it. If it is no longer doing it then you know the cause, if it still is, then deactivate another one. Keep doing that till you find the one that is the issue. Then you can turn the rest of the mods back on. It is likely just a conflict between mods, but finding which ones are conflicting is the trick.

Try not to mix textures like this and use a single texture set, there's some great texture packs to choose from, SG Female Textures Renewal, Barbarian or Milk Drinker, Mature Skin, Fair Skin Complexion, Porcelain Skin...etc, so, choose one and your problems will most likely be gone !!!

ok, I just checked out the FSC and SG female, got a few downloads

I will deactivate all skins and activate one of a type and check the result.

@nutluck from what I expirienced, once something is deactivated in the mod section and in the esp section it will not load in the game by md organizer. So it should be ok, but a test will prove this.

What I am actually looking for is a great skin with high resolution textures, so FSC and SG should work - hopefully.

What ENB seting would you advice to get the skin nice lighted up?

I stopped using SG renewal because the Fair Skin complextion did such a good job on the body and face it wasn't really needed. Might want to just try a base texture and only add more if you feel it is not good enough. Add them one at a time so if you get a seem issue like you have you know which one it is.

@nutluck from what I expirienced, once something is deactivated in the mod section and in the esp section it will not load in the game by md organizer. So it should be ok, but a test will prove this.

What I am actually looking for is a great skin with high resolution textures, so FSC and SG should work - hopefully.

I personally use RealVision Option B performance. My computer can't handle Normal version but its good so far.

I stopped using SG renewal because the Fair Skin complextion did such a good job on the body and face it wasn't really needed. Might want to just try a base texture and only add more if you feel it is not good enough. Add them one at a time so if you get a seem issue like you have you know which one it is.

Fair Skin Complexion seems too "perfect" for my taste, then again I never tried it. Maybe I will soon.

I personally use RealVision Option B performance. My computer can't handle Normal version but its good so far.

Fair Skin Complexion seems too "perfect" for my taste, then again I never tried it. Maybe I will soon.

It is fairly perfect looking skin and I can totally see why people wouldn't like it. I like it, I don't consider it perfect just so far the one I like the most.

The fair skin complection with face patch and sweaty skin did the job and no problem at the neck located :)

It is a perfect skin, but for the images I need to take it is great  :)

I always though that if I don't get a nice young face all chars will look like 40+ ... seems I was wrong :D

thx

Archived