Performance fps hit?

Higgen

so I installed the hdtphysicsextension plugin and something i noticed after loading and reloading is that i get a minor fps hit with the plugin installed.  its only about 1-3 fps, but it still bothers me.  Is anyone else getting a performance hit with the titty physics?  I guess it would make sense because the physics would be more cpu-heavy, right?  my cpu is weak (core 2 duo), but my average framerate went from 44 to 42 after this plugin.

so is it just me or is this happening to others as well?  and i don't know if it has any significance but i have an ATI card (since i'm not sure if Havok is gpu or cpu)

When i started develop stuff for HDT my game started drops from 10-30 fps at times . I got core5 3450 GB hd7950G with my heavy enb WO hdt i got 49-60fps depending on location on high sets.But hdt dll ruined all that,drops to 1.5 fps and completely  stops me from develop.Specially when you got hdt hair \ear\armor\cloak\sos all on character.Even when i removed hdt and reinstalled game *all vanilla* ,i got drops at night  at 34fps now,never before that.So yeah dll is pretty raw and we have some scripted mods to,drops gonna be there yes. 

When i started develop stuff for HDT my game started drops from 10-30 fps at times . I got core5 3450 GB hd7950G with my heavy enb WO hdt i got 49-60fps depending on location on high sets.But hdt dll ruined all that,drops to 1.5 fps and completely  stops me from develop.Specially when you got hdt hair \ear\armor\cloak\sos all on character.Even when i removed hdt and reinstalled game *all vanilla* ,i got drops at night  at 34fps now,never before that.So yeah dll is pretty raw and we have some scripted mods to,drops gonna be there yes. 

That's some superstitious bullshit you're handing out there. are you seriously claiming HDT damaged your computers hardware?

Because that's the only possibility.

so I installed the hdtphysicsextension plugin and something i noticed after loading and reloading is that i get a minor fps hit with the plugin installed.  its only about 1-3 fps, but it still bothers me.  Is anyone else getting a performance hit with the titty physics?  I guess it would make sense because the physics would be more cpu-heavy, right?  my cpu is weak (core 2 duo), but my average framerate went from 44 to 42 after this plugin.

so is it just me or is this happening to others as well?  and i don't know if it has any significance but i have an ATI card (since i'm not sure if Havok is gpu or cpu)

that's normal. you answered your own question, its CPU intensive with the new calculation's so there will always be a performance change. cant expect something for nothing.

That's some superstitious bullshit you're handing out there. are you seriously claiming HDT damaged your computers hardware?

No, no damage,just fps drops a lot.Don't know why LE vanilla  gives me random ctd though.Anyway don't interested in this garbage anymore cause of Black desert mmo and UE4.

No, no damage,just fps drops a lot.Don't know why LE vanilla  gives me random ctd though.Anyway don't interested in this garbage anymore cause of Black desert mmo and UE4.

Garbage my ass. Blame the shitty engine for the bullshit. Unless of course you meant what I thought.

Archived