[IDEA/QUESTION] "Would you like to go out for a drink?"

Z0mBieP00Nani

I originally posted this in a thread called Sexlab Approach, but since it ran so long I thought I should post it as its own thing.

Anyway my "idea/question" is; what about an NPC/Payer Character request mod to go to the local inn for a drink? The more drinks that have been had, the more likely you will loose control of your character (a script takes over, maybe a scene with some dancing around, maybe on counters or tables), from there the player character could then be at the mercy of the NPC you went to the inn with, where depending on how many drinks the NPC and Player Character has had there could be a percentage chance of a sexual encounter occurring between the Player Character and the NPC (screen fades to black from the dancing/progressive dialog scene, to being at the NPC's house or in a rented room in bed together). There could even be a morning after effect where you can either choose to keep seeing said NPC, or to be jaded towards that NPC, or vice verse. You could even have some kind of measured alcohol tolerance depending on how much your character drinks in general, or participates in fore mentioned requests.

Does a mod like that already exist or is it just a thought at this stage?

Archived